Kura Configuration Wizard

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

Richmog08

Kura Configuration Wizard

Postby Richmog08 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Why is it that when I am trying to pair my Kura with MyETraining on Windows, the Kura does not appear in the trainer family option, therefore not allowing me to go any further?

Thank you.

Elite Admin S

Re: Kura Configuration Wizard

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:21 am

Hi

The official version of our my e-training Desktop pc software only supports the interactive trainers (that's why you cannot find Kura in the settings).
But we've released a beta version of the software that supports also the smart trainers.

To download it:
- go to this page: http://www.elite-it.com/en/products/glo ... e-training
- click on "click to download"
- click on "participate in the beta phase"

Please remember that to connect to your trainer you need a usb ant+ dongle or your pc must support the bluetooth LE (not only the standard bluetooth).

Regards

Richmog08

Postby Richmog08 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:20 am

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

followersaustraila

Postby followersaustraila » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:56 pm

How can we back up KURA installation and configuration on a Raspberry Pi .... osgi deployment definition option in new wizard Eclipse. by https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au

followerscanda

followers canada

Postby followerscanda » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:26 pm

In this article, I will show you how you can connect your Eclipse Kura ... the only tricky bit will be for us to properly configure the Kura gateway so as it ... from the web console, and then use the “connect wizard” to connect it. by epicfollowerscanada

followerscanda

Buy instagram followers uk

Postby followerscanda » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:27 pm

Keep in mind that opt eclipse ku config .ini file on your target device should have OSGi boot delegation enabled for packages sun. by followers uk

followerscanda

Buy instagram followers italy

Postby followerscanda » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 pm

In a few easy steps, the wizard enables you to instantly set the administrator password, configure the primary domain and select the active services for the Axigen ... by followers italy

followerscanda

Buy Instagram Followers Canada

Postby followerscanda » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 pm

How can we back up KURA installation and configuration on a Raspberry Pi ... osgi deployment definition option (i.e to create .dpp file) in new wizard Eclipse. by buyfollowerscanada

followerscanda

Postby followerscanda » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Kura Adapter Configuration. The Kura protocol adapter exposes an MQTT topic hierarchy allowing Eclipse Kura™ based gateways to publish control and data messages to Eclipse Hono™'s Telemetry and Event endpoints. The adapter is implemented as a Spring Boot application. by buyfollowersuk

followerscanda

Postby followerscanda » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:31 pm

When using Eclipse IDE (Oxygen) to import Kura user workspace, I cannot click the link "Set as ... at org.eclipse.oomph.setup.ui.wizards. ... MESSAGE Missing imported package org.eclipse.kura.configuration_[1.0.0,2.0.0). by epicfollowersuk

Return to “Kura”