Direto calibration

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

wanttoride2016

Re: Direto calibration

Postby wanttoride2016 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 am

Hello,

I am having problems with getting the calibration to work. I peddaled for 15 min or so..launch the app click on calibrate, it says start pedaling. Then nothing happens. Even after pedaling for another 5-10 min after. From what I read this message should come with in a few seconds. I cancelled it..tried again..same result..

Using Bluetooth and MacBook Pro .. I also noticed that after I start calibration it says in the app that I have no trainer, for the trainer to show up green I have to unplug it and plug it back in. Then try to calibrate again..run into the same problem..

Any help would be apprciated.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 am

Hi

There's seem to be some connection problem.
Sometimes, this happens because the bluetooth communication gets stuck.

So, first thing to try is to "reset" completely the communication in this way:
- power off the trainer
- power off any device that can be connected to the trainer (smartphones or tablets)
- restart your Mac completely
- power on the trainer
- run my e-training Desktop
- do again the configuration

Then, check if the trainer connects properly and run a program (just to check if speed and power are working properly).
Finally, run the calibration.

If still you're having problems, it is necessary to investigate further.
In this case, please contact our customer care as indicated in my e-training Desktop (click on the contacts icon, in the upper right corner of the dashboard)

Regards

wanttoride2016

Postby wanttoride2016 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 pm

I have tried that and it still doesn't seem to work.. However when I use my iPad it works just fine..

If I calibrate it with the iPad will that be saved on the trainer it self, so if I use trainer road on the Mac it's calibrated or does it have to be calibrated per device ?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:11 am

If you have calibrated it using the iPad, it's ok (calibration is "saved" on the trainer itself).
But I suggest you to contact the customer care anyway to solve the problem on the software. Run my e-training Desktop and select the contact icon.

Regards

Return to “Direto”