qubo smart b+

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

noeloc44

qubo smart b+

Postby noeloc44 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 pm

hi there hi there i received my elite qubo smart b home trainer yesterday and set up. i was able to use the trainer with zwift however i had manu issues;

- zwift could not find the trainer when i tried to find it as a controllable trainer 0- i was told by the online retailer that it is an app controllabe resistance trainer and that zwift can change the resistance to the trianer wirelessly?? i connected on zwift in the end,
as a classic trainer.
- data kept dropping out , eg speed, cadence and power kept dropping to zero every 2 minutes - i may be able to solve this myself by using a longer usb cable from ant+ stick to pc

- the cadence and power readings given by the trainer on zwift are far lower than i was receiving on my garmin;
example,
when pedalling @90rpm on the garmin, the qubo and zwift reported 72-75rpm
when pedalling @110rpm on the garmin, the qubo and zwift reported 85-90rpm
likewise with power, whereas my power meter and garmin was reading 245W+ @ 100rpm, qubo and zwift had it at 130-160W.

the large/huge power and cadence discrepancy and the lack of controllable resistance are the big issues for me right now.

does the unit need to be calibrated in some way? the manuals dont describe this in any way.
what can i do to improve the accuracy of the unit??

thank you

noel

Elite Admin S

Re: qubo smart b+

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:51 am

Hi

Please can you tell me if you have a Qubo Digital Smart B+ or a Qubo Power Mag Smart B+?

noeloc44

Postby noeloc44 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:29 am

hi
its a Qubo Power Mag Smart B+

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am

Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ is NOT an interactive trainer.
I've noticed that you've also contacted our customer care, the guys there should have already answered you to all your questions

Regards

Return to “Trainers general discussion”