Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 am

Hi guys

Follow the instructions in this link :geek: :
https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/m ... h40616/mac

florian.woelfl86

Re: My e-training on mac ios

Postby florian.woelfl86 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Hi
on my Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 I have the same problem.

With the link in the comment above I was able to start the desktop app (that's good). --> hold "ctrl" & "open" the app.
BUT after adding a Trainer the app closes. Even after uninstalling and ne install the same problem. An it seems that the app is still running in the background - looks strange. I am not familiar with Mac compared to the Windows TaskManager where you can close apps manually. Is there any option or does anybody know how to find and uninstall "hidden" app-data?

(for Windows 10 there is a similar problem ...) hopefully Elite can fix this issue soon :/

florian.woelfl86

Postby florian.woelfl86 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:35 pm

florian.woelfl86 wrote:Hi
on my Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 I have the same problem.

With the link in the comment above I was able to start the desktop app (that's good). --> hold "ctrl" & "open" the app.
BUT after adding a Trainer the app closes. Even after uninstalling and ne install the same problem. An it seems that the app is still running in the background - looks strange. I am not familiar with Mac compared to the Windows TaskManager where you can close apps manually. Is there any option or does anybody know how to find and uninstall "hidden" app-data?

(for Windows 10 there is a similar problem ...) hopefully Elite can fix this issue soon :/

I found a workaround:

go to:
Finder --> Programs/Applications --> myETraining.app (then right click) --> choose "show content" --> Contents --> MacOS --> myETraining.exec

on this way the app opens and does not close. I could also do an upgrade and see all my data which I before entered in the mobile app (despite of wheel extent: it was the default value again)
But even after the Update I have to open the desktop app on this way. The standard button does not work...

Finally:
Contents --> MacOS --> myETraining.exec (right click) --> create "alias" and drag&drop it to your desktop and start the app an this way

florian.woelfl86

Postby florian.woelfl86 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:03 pm

Today I performed the new update to 1.11.2 (158) —> now the app starts the normal way (Yeah ;))

I also did a Powermeter calibration just for testing the app and it worked.

thanks a lot to the support team for the fast solution and contact via E-Mail ;)

vetik32

Postby vetik32 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:19 pm

It's worth to take a look at System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General (tab)

it had a message: My E Training blah blah access - just clicking "Open anyway" to run the app. It worked for me. I hope for you as well.

But yeah, Elite needs to purchase some certificates to make sure they cause less issues for the users.

best regards,
vetik32

Return to “My e-training”