MyEtraining on windows

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

IgorS

MyEtraining on windows

Postby IgorS » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:05 pm

I just installed MyEtraining on PC.
Although I have premium subscription and I using it on my android devices, and I logged in PC app with my user name and password, that app did not imported my data to it. Adinitonally, to use complete program on PC, do I have to pay another 19 € or is my subscription for android covering windows version of MyEtraining?

MDB

Re: MyEtraining on windows

Postby MDB » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 am

Hello, I have exactly the same question as Igor. I recently bought a Drivo and activated my life time subscription to the my E-training app on my iPhone. But your new Windows app does not recognise my premium content subscription when I log-in.

IgorS

Postby IgorS » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Admins???

MDB

Postby MDB » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:38 am

With respect, does Elite actually employ qualified programmers to write their software and apps? Or is it just a man who still lives at home with his mum and dad writing code in the basement while getting high listening to old Nirvana records? I only ask because the Windows desktop My e-Training programme doesn't work. Apparently, an updated version is now available on your site but when I try to download it to my desktop it crashes.

IgorS

Postby IgorS » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:52 pm

This is incredible.

I started this thread 5 days ago and nobody from Elite replied so far.

Today I found out on Elite website that premium subscription covers Android app and Windows software. IS THAT TRUE?

Second, because my 1 year premium status expires today or tomorow, I wanted to renew premium subscription. This is also not easy task because I can not find the way how to do that. The Windows version shows that I have to enter biling data for purchase of premium status, but I can not find the place where to enter that.

I allready sent a request for assitance to myetraining@elite-it.com but so far no reply.

It looks to me that the Zwift or Trainerroad will be my future websites for indor training.

nboyd1971

Postby nboyd1971 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Will this software support non digital devices like the android app where it can connect to cadence/speed sensores?

simon.krieger

Postby simon.krieger » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:46 pm

I got the exact same problem. Bought a drivo today and can't use it. Anual license an Android but not on windows where my sensors are connected. If I don't got a solution tomorrow, I'll send this shit back and go for a Tacx Neo. No-go!

bdebray

Postby bdebray » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Same for me as well. I installed the new software but there is no way to use the code from the lifetime subscription that I used in the app on my phone. I even located the coupon/activation code but it doesn't do anything. So the app works on my phone but the software on Windows will not activate.

cristovao.morgado

Postby cristovao.morgado » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 am

+1
Same symptoms on version v1.01
Also many buttons give me an error
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (79.59 KiB) Viewed 79610 times

evo9555

Postby evo9555 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Have the same question as well, also I currently use a classic trainer which I use with the training app on my iPhone so when I saw I could use it on my big screen my eyes were pleased but, there are no classic trainers on the pc app, I like the elite app and trainers but upgrading to a trainer to use with a different app would be easier

Return to “My e-training”