Direto Belt problem

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

luis.gonzalez

Direto Belt problem

Postby luis.gonzalez » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:00 am

I have a elite direto and few days ago the trainer has a pop up sound and slip when you apply so much force.
i have dismounted the trainer and the belt is broken, it's not completely broken (interior of the belt is not broken) but the exterior is broken and the belt is not in good condition.
I'm trying to find the way to get a new belt but i'm not able.
Where can i get a new belt for the trainer?
best regards

djwilkinson2002

Re: Direto Belt problem

Postby djwilkinson2002 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:14 pm

I had exactly the same problem last week. I have contacted myetraining@elite-it.com which is what I think you're supposed to do, but haven't had a reply yet - not even an acknowledgement of receipt. It's very annoying that you have to rely on Elite to to get hold of a replacement (I can't find one anywhere in the UK - if I could I would) yet they are so slow in responding. If it's not resolved soon I'll be getting a Tacx and telling everyone I know to do the same. Come on Elite, sort it out.

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto Belt problem

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:31 am

Hi guys

For belt replacement, you have to contact Elite customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com.
You should receive immediately a confirmation that we've received the request, otherwise it means that something has gone wrong for some reason.
We reply within 48 hours (in this period of time, usually less).

@luis.gonzalez,
I've checked but we haven't received any email from your account address.
Please try again and remember that you can use also the contact form in the app (parameters - contact us).

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”