Driving Vibration

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Wanhedaking

Driving Vibration

Postby Wanhedaking » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello everyone,,
Looking for some advice. I bought a Drivo last week and have done a couple of sessions on it. For the most part I'm really happy with it but I have a couple of queries.

Firstly, when I am getting above 95 cadence or 35 kph I start getting low level but very noticeable vibration from the unit. It feels like it is unbalanced, bit like a washing machine drum. Whilst it doesn't add a huge amount of noise I am worried about the vibration travelling through the house and the walls to the neighbors. After all I bought this as it was when of the more silent out there.
web design services los angeles

The second issue is I am getting what I can best describe as an electronic clunking noise during the ride. Again not a massive noise but slightly off putting. I think this might be the magnets working to change the resistance buy would be grateful for some views.

Any thoughts people have on the above would be appreciated as I'm not sure I can live with the current level of vibration.

Thanks...
Last edited by Wanhedaking on Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

elynch@oswego.edu

Re: Driving Vibration

Postby elynch@oswego.edu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:13 pm

I am having the same exact issue on my new Elite Qubo B+ digital trainer. Something is off balance and it vibrates horribly. The trainer is brand new.

nisseson

Postby nisseson » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:47 pm

Same issue, brand new Nero. Utterly disappointed.

benjamincalvar

Postby benjamincalvar » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:18 pm

I ve the same issue of vibration on my brand new drivo 2, do you have solutions ?

Return to “Trainers general discussion”