subscription - premium renewal

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

croc.troup

subscription - premium renewal

Postby croc.troup » Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Similar to previous question about premium renewal - I can't find information about the cost of renewal from free 1 year subscription to paid subscription. Mine is due in a few days - however I can't find any information on how much it will cost, or how to opt out.

When I go to the "crown" / "premium" selection of the app it does not have any information about my subscription (apart from the renewal date). It only has a link for a coupon.

Why can't I see such basic and critical information?

croc.troup

Re: subscription - premium renewal

Postby croc.troup » Wed May 15, 2019 10:31 am

Elite did not respond to me in this forum or to my direct email to their contact address. Maybe they don't have any staff to service simple queries such as this? For those interested, my free subscription just expired, without charging my credit card automatically. The next time I used the app after it expired, a notification appeared for an invitation to take up a premium subscription for 20 euro. I decided not to take it - partly because of the non-existent service & the uncertainty of what would happen upon the next renewal.

truxillod

Postby truxillod » Wed May 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Saw the same thing as you under Premium in the app and had the same question as my app is coming up for my third renewal. However, I simply went to the iTunes app store to check.

The Subscription Renewal Price is on the iTune's App description assuming you are using an ipad or iphone. It was $8.99 US last year I recall. Not sure what the PC version or Android cost would be but I doubt much higher. Also, there are videos which can be purchased through the app. I guess Elite doesn't want to answer questions that can be found in the app itself?

croc.troup

Postby croc.troup » Sun May 19, 2019 11:46 am

Nice - thanks for the suggestion - I should have thought about checking itunes. I think you can purchase videos for an extra cost, but have not done this myself.

Return to “Trainers general discussion”