Problem Qubo Digital Smart B +

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

krogerfan

Re: Problem Qubo Digital Smart B +

Postby krogerfan » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:20 pm

MM this mentor is entirely great however. For ideal use, you can have your bicycle's capacity meter associated with Zwift or other preparing application alongside the savvy coach. At that point you have moment and exact reaction to touchy short interims, generally the coach has a touch of deferral of two or three seconds in estimating the watts. Anyway for longer interims like under 600 watts and longer than 10 seconds and for utilizing the test system in Zwift the implicit watts meter works fine and dandy. Utilizing Zwift exercises it holds you at a predetermined watts with no krogerfeedback deviation on this mentor, and that is amazingly helpful and simpler than endeavoring to adjust your watts utilizing your legs like out and about. Concerning street feel - this coach may not equivalent a Wahoo Kickr, yet it is a lot more pleasant than my more established mag mentor, with to a greater extent a flywheel impact to it.

Donald95

Postby Donald95 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:32 am

We’re currently investigating an issue with the Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ flat resistance being too hard for a number of users after a recent Zwift update

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:18 am

kaciek22 wrote:
Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

If you have the version with the handlebar console, it means you have a Qubo Digital (the ant version, not the B+ version).
You can use it with our my e-training app on a smartphone/tablet that supports the ant+ protocol (or you can use an ant dongle to enable it - without knowing the exact model I cannot give you more informations).

It's not possible to use it with Zwift or my e-training desktop pc software, that support only the ant+ fe-c interactive version.
But if you have the upgradable version, you can upgrade the trainer to make it transmit in ant+ fe-c protocol.

Please tell me:
- the serial number of the trainer
- the model of your smartphone/tablet

Regards

Hello
I'm going back to the topic. the serial number of the trainer is Q 09318 smartphone is Sony Xperia Z5 has ant +.
Can you upgrade it?

You can use it with our my e-training app on a smartphone/tablet that supports the ant+ protocol (or you can use an ant dongle to enable it - without knowing the exact model I cannot give you more informations).

SaraWatson

Postby SaraWatson » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Your article is exceptionally helpful, the substance is additionally awesome, I have perused a great deal of articles, however for your article it left me a profound impression, thank you for sharing it to the perusers. https://www.customersurvey.us/gclistens/

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:42 am

Claudia790 wrote:MM this trainer is pretty good though. For optimal use, you can have your bike's power meter connected to Zwift or other training app along with the smart trainer. Then you have instant and precise response to explosive short intervals, otherwise the trainer has a bit of delay of a couple seconds in measuring the watts. However for longer intervalskouts it holds you at a specified watts without any deviation on this trainer, and that is extremely useful and easier than trying to balance your watts using your legs like out on the road. As for road feel - this trainer may not equal a Wahoo Kickr, but it is much nicer than my older mag trainer, with more of a flywheel effect to it.

kaustubhdandekar

Postby kaustubhdandekar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:46 am

Hi,
I have Qubo Digital Smart B+ Elite trainer. I am having Oneplus 5T and Oneplus 6 handsets. I am trying to connect the trainer to the smartphone through Bluetooth. However, the trainer is getting connected to the phone. The phone is recognizing the trainer, but pairing is unsuccessful and I get the message that the trainer has rejected pairing.
Hope this can be resolved.

emmanuel.copin

Postby emmanuel.copin » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:35 pm

Bonjour

j'ai acheté un home trainer Qubo Digital smart B+ et je n'arrive pas à le connecter à mon téléphone. J'ai un message me stipulant que ANT+ non disponible sur cet Appareil. Que veux dire ce message.
D'autant plus que je n'ai reçu aucune notice d'utilisation digne de ce nom...
De plus le QR Code permettant d'identifier le home trainer ne fonctionne pas ?
Quelqu'un peut il m'aider à résoudre ce problème ?
Merci d'avance

sportivement Manu

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:47 am

Good morning

It appears that the app is unable to detect the availability of Bluetooth. It may due to some settings.

Please follow this troubleshooting:
https://elitesrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a ... -problems-

If the problem persists, please contact our support:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Regards

emmanuel.copin

Problem Qubo Digital Smart B +

Postby emmanuel.copin » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:59 am

Bonjour

Je viens d acheter un HT Qubo Digital Smart B+ je n'arrive pas à le coupler (via my e training) à mon smartphone android (samsung A53) ni à ma tablette Huawey).
Mon téléphone et ma tablette ne lisent pas le protocole ANT +
Lorsque j'utilise l'application my Etraining le trnsfert de donné ne se fait pas.

Que faut-il faire? Acheter une clef ANT+ ou un ELITE MISURO B+ Bluetooth Smart ANT+ ? Si oui quel est son avantage ?

Merci d'avance

Return to “Trainers general discussion”