Calibration of Qubo Power Smart B+

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

andi.baum

Calibration of Qubo Power Smart B+

Postby andi.baum » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 am

Hello,

maybe you can hepl me. Last year I did a new calibration of the trainer because I have chosen the wrong trainer in zwift and thought the calibration is not correct. Now I know the right settings for zwift and it works fine but I suppose my calibration was not good. I have much less power output than on my elite super crono fluid.

What shall I do? Try a new calibration? How is the best way to calibrate the trainer? Exists any tool or app for it? Can I get the default calibration?

Thanks a lot

BR, Andreas Thoma

nicolaas

Re: Calibration of Qubo Power Smart B+

Postby nicolaas » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Calibrating the Qubo is quite a hassle. There seems to be no easy way to do it. Maybe not nice to say here, but on other fora I found the same issues I faced, trying to callibrate for the first time (and that surelly wasn't the last).

My main problem during callibrating is that it doesn't seem to leave the P1 level. Cycling for more than 20 minutes in this state, makes one pretty sweaty.

I found this instruction rather helpfull - no offence te Elite - but it still is quite a struggle before callibration is done.

Before you start callibrating along this video, please watch it twice before you start calibrating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btSGqBDTKDo

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi guys

Calibration should run quite smooth.
If you're having problems during calibration, it may means that:
a) there are interferences (most probable)
c) something is wrong on the board (less probable, as you should notice other issues)

So, first of all try to minimize interferences by powering off any wireless device in the area.
Then, if the problem persists, contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

Frankie4

Postby Frankie4 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:16 am

The Elite Qubo Smart Digital B+ has a difficult calibration process. This could be seen as a good or bad thing depending on what you use this trainer for. Also, some of you may not be concerned about power accuracy cleanmaster.
Last edited by Frankie4 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

caverunner17

Postby caverunner17 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:59 am

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi guys

Calibration should run quite smooth.
If you're having problems during calibration, it may means that:
a) there are interferences (most probable)
c) something is wrong on the board (less probable, as you should notice other issues)

So, first of all try to minimize interferences by powering off any wireless device in the area.
Then, if the problem persists, contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

I'm also having similar calibration issues. The first time after 15-20 minutes at P1, I gave up. The 2nd time, I spent around 5-6 minutes at P1, it went to P2, but then was stuck there for 15-20 minutes before I gave up.

When using ERG workout mode in Zwift, my Qubo is reading roughly 10% high -- meaning that the Qubo is saying I'm putting out 200W, but my power meter is showing I'm only putting out 180W -- Or if I'm doing a 300W interval, my power meter will show around 270W. Looking at my overall average power on a number of rides compared to what I recorded on my Garmin via power meter, it stays between a 8-10% higher reading than reality.

I'm not quite sure how the P1/P2/P3 values correlate with various power numbers. Given the calibration process doesn't seem to work well (as I can't finish it), what values should I change the P1/2/3 numbers manually to to make up for that 10% difference?

laylosele

Postby laylosele » Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 am

My father bought the calibrate last night he told me that find the good trainer who fix it all the problems. So I get the news from college paper org review is going to top from their trainer so I hire one of them.

Mark4657

Postby Mark4657 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:40 am

The calibration procedure allows you to tell the program exactly how much resistance generates the roller & bike on two different conditions of speed and endurance. In this way the program is able to display and brakes more accurately compared to standard conditions WalgreensListens

rybexy

Postby rybexy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:17 am

Calibration about the smart that was going to start project B or has the all parties on this it was good to read. I need to prepare the report or have to submit at best dissertation writing services reviews this was the company that have the all efficient format on this it was good to read the all parts about the all works on it.

followersaustraila

Postby followersaustraila » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:19 pm

We attended the edition of the Forum Elit', a recruiting forum focusing on the challenging opportunities in AFrica. This event was hold in the campus of ..
Last edited by followersaustraila on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

followersaustraila

Postby followersaustraila » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:35 pm

- Setting new calibration values into the trainer (optional) - Select the “Qubo Digital Smart B+” as trainer type. - Place the trainer as closer as possible to the ANT USB dongle. - Be sure that the trainer is active (
Last edited by followersaustraila on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ / Aleno”