Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

seidijr

My E-training Desktop and Workout Sync

Postby seidijr » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 pm

I have My E-training installed in 4 devices:

1) A Desktop running Windows 10 at Home;
2) A Workstation running Windows 10 at the Office;
3) A Laptop (that I use with my Elite Trainer) running Windows 10;
4) A Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone (that sometimes I use with the trainer);

I've found creating a Program/Workout in the smartphone really annoying, so I've decided to create 3 new workouts in my Workstation during my lunch time. At night, I've created another 2 using my desktop at home.

While I'm able to see and use the 5 created Program/Workouts in My E-training app on the Android Smartphone, my laptop doesn't show any Program. I've noticed that My Etraining Desktop is able to show only Programs/Workouts created local... is that right???

seidijr

Re: My E-training Desktop and Workout Sync

Postby seidijr » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:09 am

UPDATE Fev 25th/26th:

I've contacted Elite Support and they asked me to check if I was using the same account in all devices, If they were connected to the Internet and then try to log out and log in again.

I did eveything with the same sync problem.

I've contacted them again and they asked me to uninstall and reinstall everything.

I did it. What was really strange is that as soon as I reinstalled and log in, each device just listed the Program/Workouts I've created "local" - just as I mentioned before.

What I can imagine as an IT guy:
1. OR Programs/Workouts created have a "device id" and Windows App has some bug/issue preventing from syncing in two ways (can send the created program but can't receive Programs/Workouts with a different "device id");
2. OR Windows App has a "sync log bug" that blocks the two way sync. AND somehow, this sync log is not deleted during uninstall proccess.

*Waiting for Elite Tech Support reply...

seidijr

Postby seidijr » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:08 pm

Version 1.5.1 released fixing this bug1

Thanks Elite Team.

foex

Postby foex » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:48 pm

Thanks Elite Team. ;)

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:52 pm

seidijr wrote:I have My E-training installed in 4 devices:

1) A Desktop running Windows 10 at Home;
2) A Workstation running Windows 10 at the Office;
3) A Laptop (that I use with my Elite Trainer) running Windows 10;
4) A Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone (that sometimes I use with the trainer);

I've found creating a Program/Workout in the smartphone really annoying,so I've decided to create 3 new workouts in my Workstation during my lunch time. At night, I've created another 2 using my desktop at home.

While I'm able to see and use the 5 created Program/Workouts in My E-training app on the Android Smartphone, my laptop doesn't show any Program. I've noticed that My Etraining Desktop is able to show only Programs/Workouts created local... is that right???

I've contacted Elite Support and they asked me to check if I was using the same account in all devices, If they were connected to the Internet and then try to log out and log in again.

I did eveything with the same sync problem.

jamestcurran

Postby jamestcurran » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:26 am

I have the same problem using Apple iPhone and Apple Macbook.
I create a workout on the laptop, but it does not appear on the phone.

This is very annoying, as it is difficult to create power/time workouts on the phone.

Can this please be fixed A.S.A.P. I have contacted Elite about this before, and received the usual advice (log out & log back in) but it doesn't work.

This has rendered the Diretto almost useless. I am starting to regret not buying a Tacx...

jamestcurran

Postby jamestcurran » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:18 am

It is a year later and a number of SW releases newer and I am still seeing this same bug. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:07 am

@jamestcurran,

I see that you're already in contact with our customer care.
One of our engineers have already took charge of your case, he will help you to solve the problem

Regards

Return to “My e-training”