myETraining Not Working

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

fredo

Re: myETraining Not Working

Postby fredo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:26 pm

I have same problem with tablet acer : no Bluetooth, no ant+ since last your update
and Try uninstalling the app and installing it again. If the problem is not solved.
It's not battery problèm

ANDREWPIANA

Postby ANDREWPIANA » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:41 am

Garry reinstall the app, it will work

Andrew

ockedawe@gmail.com

Postby ockedawe@gmail.com » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:10 pm

Thanks for sharing
Regards

seoking

Postby seoking » Sat May 11, 2019 1:17 am

This is one of the most common problem user faces. I was having the same issue, so in order to resolve it, just follow the mentioned steps (it worked for me)

1. Un-install the app
2. Delete the cache and other files of the apps (do it via file manager)
3. Restart your phone
4. Re install the app

and the issue will be fixed. Do let me know if you are having problem performing the steps which I have mentioned above or if the problem is still there. Would love to help! :)

Regards, 9Apps Cartoon HD Shareit

rosey12

Postby rosey12 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:06 am

I am also facing exactly the same issue and looking for a proper solution. Please help me.

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:44 am

kenna17 wrote:
garryjoshi wrote:I own a Note 8 which earlier was running Android 7.0. Today I updated to Android 8.0 and now app is only displaying white blank screen when opened and closing itself automatically

I'm also same Problem My ETraining Not Working On Android Orea whenever I am opening the app it is simply crashing upon the startup.

I own a Note 8 which earlier was running Android 7.0. Today I updated to Android 8.0 and now app is only displaying white blank screen when opened and closing itself automatically after few seconds. Can anyone please help me fix it asap?

NariLeki

Postby NariLeki » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:10 am

andiyatsia wrote:
kenna17 wrote:
garryjoshi wrote:I own a Note 8 which earlier was running Android 7.0. Today I updated to Android 8.0 and now app is only displaying white blank screen when opened and closing itself automatically

I'm also same Problem My ETraining Not Working On Android Orea whenever I am opening the app it is simply crashing upon the startup.

I own a Note 8 which earlier was running Android 7.0. Today I updated to Android 8.0 and now app is only displaying white blank screen when opened and closing itself automatically after few seconds. Can anyone please help me fix it asap?

Did you solve this problem? I have the same and need help...

aidanpcollins

Postby aidanpcollins » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:08 pm

Hi,
I have tried to use my one year free subscription to elite training received when I purchased my zumo but the elite website fails to recognize the serial number. What can I do,
Regards,
Aidan.

Return to “My e-training”