Direto w/ 11 Speed Shimano 105

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

Rubenvanaa

Re: Direto w/ 11 Speed Shimano 105

Postby Rubenvanaa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:39 am

Elite is thuis fixable. Just got my new director and removed and replaced spacers and cassette several time and stille thuis problemen. Jocky wheel does seem to move!

nachogarrone

Postby nachogarrone » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi, any updates about this issue?
I'm facing the same problem here!

grisha87

Postby grisha87 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:17 pm

Hey Elite! I'm also having the problem with Direto X and Shimano 105 (CS-R7000) with a Fuji Roubaix 1.1. The chain is under a strange angle which leads to noisy usage and obviously the parts/chain would be damaged over time. I wouldn't like to loose any guarantee because of this so can you guys give us an official statement on how we should solve this?

I'll try the additional spacer in few days (have to get the necessary tools) although the cassette was put on the trainer by the retailer before I left the store and will let you know if it helped anyhow.

---
UPDATE 09.03.2020

The additional spacer didn't work out. We had problems with mounting the cassette back.
We moved the rear adapter from outside of the bike frame to the inside - so between the frame and the trainer (against the recommendations from the manual). This gave the gears different angle which after some adjustments to the gears reduced the noise.

Return to “Direto”