new misuro b+ wont pair

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

miveli

new misuro b+ wont pair

Postby miveli » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:08 am

Hi Guys,

I have just received my new Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ trainer and I am having issues getting data out.
I am trying to pair it with a samsung Tablet and i can see the misuro in the bluetooth devices but when i try to connect i get the message "the misuro rejected the connection" (or something similar).

I have set up my misuro on setting 12 and it is installed correctly in the trainer.

Please help.

Mark

Elite Admin S

Re: new misuro b+ wont pair

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:13 am

Hi!

You don't have to do the pairing from the bluetooth menu of your device, otherwise you'll get a reject message. Simply run the app (my e-training or Zwift or whatever you're using) and do the configuration. The app will manage the connection by its own ;)

Let me know if your able to connect

miveli

Postby miveli » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 am

thanks for the update. This is what I thought was the problem. I did try to just do a simple training session in my e-training app and the devices still wont connect and I cant get any data from the device. I have another post open re invalid serial number and maybe the 2 issues are related.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:41 am

It could be, as if the serial number is wrong, the trainer cannot be connected.
I've answered you in the other post

dcarlyle

Postby dcarlyle » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Did you get a reply from this. I can only see the misuro b+ if I press the button inside. Otherwise my Garmin and android phone refuse to see it.

When they do...no data comes back. I checked the battery with a volt meter...3v and I can see the device...but...no data...my heart rate monitor is working, but not this...

Firmware 11

331117c

Attached to eline turbo murine.

Is mine faulty?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:37 am

Hi

The misuro goes in stand-by mode after some minutes. You can wake it up by pressing the button or simply by pedaling on the trainer (when the sensor sense the magnet, the misuro wakes up).

If the misuro doesn't wake up when you pedal (and also doesn't send data when you wake it up with the button) it means that probably the sensor and the magnet are not well aligned. To check this, please let me know which trainer do you have and also send a photo where I can see how the Misuro is positioned on the trainer (so I can check if it is in the correct position and direction)

Regards

MobileTom

Postby MobileTom » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi!

You don't have to do the pairing from the bluetooth menu of your device, otherwise you'll get a reject message. Simply run the app (my e-training or Zwift or whatever you're using) and do the configuration. The app will manage the connection by its own ;)

Let me know if your able to connect

The app is installed and there is no link to the Misuro b+ device. There is no setup in the app that allows for connection. Poor advice chaps!!

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Do all the configuration steps and you'll be able to connect (if all is set properly)

Regards

philfenna

Postby philfenna » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:03 pm

I have a Qubo Power Mag digital plus. I have used it before no problems at all last winter. I have ome to use it again and it won't send data or detect pedaling. I can pair the device in the elite app but starting a training it won't send data. I have a new phone but I can't imagine that's the problem? please help!

Chad0792

Postby Chad0792 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:50 pm

I am having a similar issue.

Have the Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ trainer with the Bluetooth Misuro sensor.

This morning I could see the trainer via Bluetooth on the Trainer Road app but couldn't get any data sent from trainer to TR app (cadence, speed, power) just stayed at 0 while peddling. I also put in a brand new battery and within 10 minutes it went from 100% to 0%. I tried a second battery and the exact same issue.

Not sure if this is related but I am wondering if the sensors are faulty.

Return to “Misuro”