Direto+ Windows 10 bluetooth

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Twans

Direto+ Windows 10 bluetooth

Postby Twans » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:26 am

Hello Elite,

I recently purchased a Direto+, i have my setup connected to my windows 10 PC with bluetooth 4.0.
The device is recognized in the my elite training software but when i start a training no speed is displayed.
All the other settings, Watt/Cadance/HearthRate are being showed, how can i fix this?

Greetings,

Twan

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto+ Windows 10 bluetooth

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Open the advanced settings and remove any pairing on cadence sensor and power sensor. Leave only the trainer pairing.
Then start a training and let me know if speed is displayed.

Regards

TheRealGioberti

Postby TheRealGioberti » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi there. I had the same problem and now it's fixed just following your instructions. Thanks.

andrew007

Postby andrew007 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:40 pm

I have also encountered with the windows 10 bluetooth and the direto which is not a big problem to connect but you can also fix it with proper solution so you can visit error code 43 mac to know more. The post is very much helpful as I have found it useful.

tsaofrank

Postby tsaofrank » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm running Win 10 w/blue 4.2 and only power is displayed, no speed or cadence. I can't disconnect as suggested, My E just closes when I select the "X". I tried uninstalling and unplugging the Direto and reinstalling, but the other sensors were still selected.

anaeares@yopmail.com

Postby anaeares@yopmail.com » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 am

An image of the formative item is done for the production for the units of the world. The advancement of the element and best professional resume writing services is termed for the persons. The role is divided for the accounting of the same items for the humans in this ambit.

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 am

tsaofrank wrote:I'm running Win 10 w/blue 4.2 and only power is displayed, no speed or cadence. I can't disconnect as suggested, My E just closes when I select the "X". I tried uninstalling and unplugging the Direto and reinstalling, but the other sensors were still selected.

i start a training no speed is displayed.
All the other settings, Watt/Cadance/HearthRate are being showed, how can i fix this?

Return to “My e-training”