option "pedal stroke analysis" does not work

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

raphnou

option "pedal stroke analysis" does not work

Postby raphnou » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Hello Elite,

I'm starting to be a little disappointed with Elite, the material seems to be "good" to check in time ... I contacted Elite for a problem, but unfortunately it remains silent for the moment ...

These trainers require to be taken in hand by its user,
It may take several weeks after the purchase before seeing all the bugs applications Elite.
Finally we have the feeling to buy just a hardware nothing more,

Today I let myself be tempted and I bought "analysis of the pedal stroke", and you know what! it does not work with MyEtraining Desktop !!!

I tried a lot of things, the Direto connects correctly with ant +, works well with the trainings and RealVideo, but as soon as I go in the option "analysis of the pedal stroke", I pedal a little, the speed s displays for a few seconds and nothing else, then the Direto disconnects and the green led flashes. I go back in the app the Direto connects again, then I go again to "the analysis of the pedal stroke", but the direto disconnects again, it goes around in circles like that endlessly. I restarted the PC even worries.

It's completely incredible to charge something like this !!!!
In addition, this time, I find that you are at the limit of honesty, because once the option purchased, you ask us to make sure to have installed a wired cadence sensor to ensure have a good precision !!!

Why do not you warn the customer before he buys the option ?? !!

I tried on the android application, it works but I paid to have it on the desktop version,

I am disappointed and for that I ask the refund, I do not pay something that does not work or half and it is the feeling that I have with Elite for the moment.

I try to put myself in the place of someone who would buy your application, it's not worth the price not even for a year ...

I'm going to take the time to comb through all the MyEtraining smartphone and desktop bugs, but between us, I do not want to be mean, the developers should take a blank sheet so that MyETraining has a lack of ergonomics blatant.

I would like to be able to write happier things, to you to make sure,

Sportly

Raphael

Elite Admin S

Re: option "pedal stroke analysis" does not work

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:24 am

Hi Raphael

I've checked your case, to understand what has happened.
There was a problem with your latest email, that's why you didn't receive a reply. My colleagues of the customer care will answer you immediately.
They will help you with vibrations and pedal analysis issue.

About the pedal stroke, it should work without problems. Are you sure you have logged in with the same user account you use in the app?
Also, you shouldn't have paid for the Desktop version, as it is included on your coupon (that is already active). Again, this seems to indicate that you used different accounts. Please check.
If it is so, we can unite the two accounts (or refund the second one).

Regards

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi Raphael

I've checked your case, to understand what has happened.
There was a problem with your latest email, that's why you didn't receive a reply. My colleagues of the customer care will answer you immediately.
They will help you with vibrations and pedal analysis issue.

About the pedal stroke, it should work without problems. Are you sure you have logged in with the same user account you use in the app?
Also, you shouldn't have paid for the Desktop version, as it is included on your coupon (that is already active). Again, this seems to indicate that you used different accounts. Please check.
If it is so, we can unite the two accounts (or refund the second one).

Regards

Hello Admin,

Thank you for your answer,

Over time, I'm going to be the bad guy in the forum and in the halls of Elite, but if it can help you improve the software, then I want to be the bad guy. :mrgreen:

All this material is certainly recent, there may be here and there some problems but understand that pay a trainer as expensive deserves a minimum of proper operation, there I feel that I always fall in front of an obstacle accumulated by an interface too unintuitive it quickly becomes redibitory, and I assure you that I am not a neophyte, I work in automation and I feel like I'm at work with the Direto ... ;)

Concerning the vibrations your consumer service answered me this morning with an open ticket which corresponded to another problem with the application MyRealvideo, everything will mix if we install no rigor in our communication.

So, for "the analysis of the pedal stroke" I did not know that it was free with the PC version, because every time I clicked the button, I was entitled to the tariff information, I so decided to buy it.
Moreover, I do not remember having created 2 accounts.
When I look at the account I use on the desktop version, I have a subscription date of one year in premium version, so the one that corresponds to the coupon of Direto and it is with this one that I have did the purchase of the option, so why the option did not work from the beginning? (Well, it does not work better by having paid ...) :lol:

The best for me would be to repay the option and resolve this account problem if it is proven.

thank you for your speed

sportily

Raphael

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 am

Hi Elite,

Okay, here is the solution of the problem with the option "pedal stroke analysis" 8-)

After contacting the Elite customer service, the procedures did not solve the problem, but after a test on another computer it became clear that the option was working.

So I decided to uninstall and reinstall MyETrainind Desktop without success, uninstall / install USB, uninstall anti-virus and disable firewall, still without success. :?

Finally I opted for the heavy but effective method, I formatted and reinstalled windows 10, to be sure to have a healthy and up-to-date computer.

I was able to calibrate the Direto the first time, which I could not do even after the 10 minutes of heating Direto, and finally the option "analysis pedal stroke" works. :mrgreen:

So I will dedicate this computer to Direto and various applications such as Zwift, BigRingVR and MyEtraining.
I hope that with these precautions the stability of the Direto will be at best.

Unfortunately we will never know why the problem has appeared, but I think I have saved a lot of time doing this rather than looking for days to find a solution.

Thanks to Elite who is still available
I will not fail to give news if this option was again dysfunction.

Very good day

Raphael

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 am

Hi Raphael

Well done with the pc. Probably some windows function was interfering in some ways, but it's hard to say what was the cause of the issue.

One note about pedal analysis.
There has been a misunderstanding, I thought that you had to pay for the Desktop version of my e-training (I didn't understand that you were referring only to the pedal analysis function). The pedal analysis is not included (neither in the software nor in the app).

Regards

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi Raphael

Well done with the pc. Probably some windows function was interfering in some ways, but it's hard to say what was the cause of the issue.

One note about pedal analysis.
There has been a misunderstanding, I thought that you had to pay for the Desktop version of my e-training (I didn't understand that you were referring only to the pedal analysis function). The pedal analysis is not included (neither in the software nor in the app).

Regards

Hi Admin,

Yes the consumer service told me that, you'll get hit on the fingers :mrgreen:

I read somewhere that there might be ant + parasites with the Garmin Express app, so if users are having trouble, try uninstalling garmin express before pulling out the heavy artillery with reinstalling windows.

Regards

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:25 am

Not parasites on Garmin Express :lol:
But Garmin Express has the tendency to occupy the ant dongle at computer startup ;)
Uninstalling it is a possible solution, but it's not the only option.
There should be an option to disable the activation at startup in Garmin Express.
Or you can kill its process in task manager before running our software.

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:51 am

Elite Admin S wrote:Not parasites on Garmin Express :lol:
But Garmin Express has the tendency to occupy the ant dongle at computer startup ;)
Uninstalling it is a possible solution, but it's not the only option.
There should be an option to disable the activation at startup in Garmin Express.
Or you can kill its process in task manager before running our software.

yes that's what I meant, but I simplified and the translation is not relevant :lol:

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:52 am

:mrgreen:

Return to “My e-training”