How to play a video from others

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jordan_n

How to play a video from others

Postby jordan_n » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi...I only bought my elite real turbo yesterday and I am really impressed, especially with The Alpe d’Huez dvd. I went onto real videos on my iPad and found one in Majorca that I’d like to do, but although it says 538 downloads, I can’t see anywhere how to get it. If I click the downloads button at the top it takes me to the paid dvds. I’m probably missing something...please can someone tell me what it is. Thanks

Pancreata

Re: How to play a video from others

Postby Pancreata » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Yes, like you I was disappointed that whether you've got a free trial or paid subscription to my etraining software, you have to pay extra for the realvideos. On the other hand the myrealvideos are free, but for me a waste of time as apart from their poor quality they contain no GPS data so you won't get any data showing mapping, gradient, ascent etc.

I use my Direto with a Win 10 laptop, and it works fine with my softwares of choice; VeloReality, BigRingVR, and Bkool, so don't feel you have to restrict yourself just to myetraining software.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Guys,

if you have a original RealVideo DVD contact us sending the photo of the DVD and we will activate a free download for it.
Also, check in your RealVideo list and you'll see that also Tour of the Moon is free ;)

sbdebuy

Postby sbdebuy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:56 pm

bonjour j'ai un home Trainer Elite Realtour filaire avec dvd j'ai mis la mise à jour du logiciel mes comment je peux utiliser mon DvD avec Real et non avec Realtour car la vidéo reste en petite et je c'est pas mettre en plein écran je suis sous Windows 8.1 en attente de votre retour je vous remercie

mpaggiaro@gmail.com

Aiuto !

Postby mpaggiaro@gmail.com » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 am

Ciao a tutti,
cerco di utilizzare la funzione MyRealVideo all'interno di myEtraining. Ho scaricato 4 video, e li trovo pronti per l'allenamento. Quando clicco sul singolo video mi dice riprendi e riparte con il download. Come posso fare ?

Hello, everyone,
I try to use the MyRealVideo function within myEtraining. I have downloaded 4 videos, and I find them ready for training. When I click on the single video it tells me to shoot and it starts again with the download. How can I do that?

andiyatsia

Re: Aiuto !

Postby andiyatsia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:14 am

mpaggiaro@gmail.com wrote:Ciao a tutti,
cerco di utilizzare la funzione MyRealVideo all'interno di myEtraining. filezilla uc browser rufus Ho scaricato 4 video, e li trovo pronti per l'allenamento. Quando clicco sul singolo video mi dice riprendi e riparte con il download. Come posso fare ?

Hello, everyone,
I try to use the MyRealVideo function within myEtraining. I have downloaded 4 videos, and I find them ready for training. When I click on the single video it tells me to shoot and it starts again with the download. How can I do that?

Yes, like you I was disappointed that whether you've got a free trial or paid subscription to my etraining software, you have to pay extra for the realvideos. On the other hand the myrealvideos are free, but for me a waste of time as apart from their poor quality they contain no GPS data so you won't get any data showing mapping, gradient, ascent etc.

Return to “myRealVideo”