Elite Novo Smart trainer

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Robby

Elite Novo Smart trainer

Postby Robby » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm

I recently bought the above trainer from Halfords in the UK at what looked like a good offer price. This is my first bike trainer. I have tried it in Zwift and find I am slower than most other users. I have tried to calibrate it but I dont have a power meter and they look like they are very expensive, more expensive than the trainer.
I do not see many posts about the trainer in these forums, why is this? Is this model specially made for Halfords (a motoring/cycling shop)? I have tried to calibrate on the Elite ap but it does not look possible. I am told to enter the three different values but I dont have those values and I have to stop. Is it possible to input those values or reset them? I think the unit is shipped with the three values but I have no idea what they should be.
Forgive this next question :oops: Do you have to use the bike gears when using the trainer? My understanding is that the resistance is varied automatically depending on the gradient of the virtual road.

Has anyone ever successfully calibrated this model?

Elite Admin S

Re: Elite Novo Smart trainer

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Novo Smart is very similar to Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ (only the frame is different).
I see that you are already in contact with our customer care to solve the issue

Regards

Robby

Postby Robby » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Thank you for your reply, I did wonder about the trainer you mentioned, will give it a try. Sorry for the late reply, not getting all notifications.

adamf2016

Postby adamf2016 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi,i AM ALSO INTERESTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY CALIBRATION SETTING REQUIRED FOR THIS TRAINER AND HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING THIS.

bourcain

Postby bourcain » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Bonjour,
Après avoir télécharger un circuit format kml sur ma tablette, je trouve que les indications fournies par le logiciel mytraining sont fausses notamment par rapport à l'indicateur de force (novo force 8)et le dénivelé réel. S'agit-il d'un problème de paramêtres?. Merci pour vos explications.

Return to “Qubo Digital / Novo Smart”