Tuo calibration in Zwift

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

robettelucas

Tuo calibration in Zwift

Postby robettelucas » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Hello,

I bought a Tuo one week ago. Everthing worked very well. One friend asked me maybe to make a spindown/calibration because I got a high speed (40 km/h).
So today I rode 5 minutes then I followed the steps in Zwift. When Zwift finished the calibration, everything went worst.
I mean, I got a low pedal frequency (+/- 60 per minute) and reached easy high speed (45 km/h) and watts (450 / 500 watts without any efforts).
I tried then again to make a reset in Zwift, riding longer and doing again the spindown/calibration procedure.
Then few Zwifters asked me to make the calibration by the way of Elite's app.
I did it, and got a result over 55000 about the offset. I imagine something is wrong. And I have no idea how can I correct it.

All the spindowns/calibrations procedures I made, I used my Ipad 5th generation, with bluetooth opened. I got my phone with bluetooth near too.

I already tried with unplug/plug the hometrainer, not working. I also already try with uninstall/install Zwift, nothing happened too.

I sent a mail at support few hours ago. I can send my Tuo number serie, if you wish.

I hope that all the situation can be reset like I started my first session and I wish to get the good procedure about spindown/calibration.

Thank you.

Elite Admin S

Re: Tuo calibration in Zwift

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:33 am

Hi

Of course 55000 is a wrong calibration value.
I see that you're already in contact with one of our technician to solve the problem.
Go on with him and then share here the results if you want ;)

Regards

Return to “Tuo”