Reads cadence, no power reading

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jessica_r_lane

Reads cadence, no power reading

Postby jessica_r_lane » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:52 pm

Had my to for a week, worked well all connected. But nos won't give power reading, just says 0 but will give cadence. I have checked firmware up to date and done calibration. Also diagnostic on myetraining, that says it's reading properly. Any help?

chris_roth88

Re: Reads cadence, no power reading

Postby chris_roth88 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:23 am

I have a ZUMO with exactly the same issue. It wasn't working, then it was, now 2 days later it isn't again.

paulenanja

Postby paulenanja » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:20 pm

Hello all,

After restarting my trainer for the first time since last summer, i noticed that the Elite training app does only read speed and cadence, but no power.
Also, it does not connect to Zwift anymore. Is there any clarity about this topic, or should I report it to customer service?
thanks
Paul

info613

Postby info613 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:22 pm

I ran into the same problem with a brand new unit. After first boot cadence and speed were delivered but no power. After some investigation I found out that it had automatically connected to my KICKR BIKE's power meter service. After deleting the connection and restarting the TUO everything was working fine.

This auto-connection is a bad choice from my POV. It's causing problems in non-single-trainer situations.

Return to “Tuo”