Suito problem (either power adapter or firmware...no idea)

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

zacknectar

Suito problem (either power adapter or firmware...no idea)

Postby zacknectar » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:58 am

Hi everyone,
since a couple of weeks I am having a strange problem with my Suito.
When I plug the Elite charger in, the blue and red light flickers feebly without stopping, as a result the trainer is unusable. Green light does not even try to turn on. Thinking the charger was the origin of the problem, I ordered a new one from Elite website. Unfortunately the problem persists.
In this configuration I am unable to interact with the trainer nor to connect it to my computer or phone.

Out of curiosity I tried with another charger I had at home, 12V 1A (so a bit less powerful), and the trainer works a bit better. I am still unable to connect to the apps (e-trainer and upgrado...nothing new, they have always been a nightmare) but I managed to connect it to Zwift: the use on Zwift seems impacted though, in the sense that the applied resistance is constant and there is no interactivity, ERG mode seems down too..

Do you have any idea of what could I try to do to fix this? Any suggestion?
I think the original symptom to address is the flickering lights with the Elite power charger. Anyone with a similar problem in the past?

Thanks in advance,
Giacomo

Elite Admin S

Re: Suito problem (either power adapter or firmware...no idea)

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:24 am

Hi Giacomo

Please don't use a non original power supply with your trainer.
The problem may be on the power supply or on the circuit board. Please contact the support:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Return to “Suito”