10%-35% power less comparing to pedal power meter

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

edecast

10%-35% power less comparing to pedal power meter

Postby edecast » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:49 pm

Hello,

I just bought an Elite Suito and I can't get the measured power data to be correct, and it gives me around 10-35W less compared to pedals that are well calibrated (PowerTap pedals, and also compared to Favero pedals) .

I have already tried to calibrate it in several ways: with the Elite myETraining APP, directly with the Garmin, and also through Zwift (connecting the trainer via Bluetooth), and in all ways the result is similar: at low powers, order of 100W-150W, the difference compared to the pedals is about 10-15W less, up to 25-35W less over 200W and more watts.

I don't know what else to do now... Is there any way to correct this or calibrate correctly?

Another thing that happens to me with this roller is that it has a slight "tilt/oscillation" in the axis, on the side where the sprockets are, making it move "considerably" when you get up from the bike to pedal. I don't know if this is the case in all cases, and if it is normal, or if mine has a problem.

Thanks for the help if anyone knows ;-)

Elite Admin S

Re: 10%-35% power less comparing to pedal power meter

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:25 am

Hi

It's necessary to contact our support to solve the problem.
Please raise a ticket here:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

nicodo

Re: 10%-35% power less comparing to pedal power meter

Postby nicodo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm

Hello!

I hope you found a solution? I've been facing the same problem for a few weeks now. When comparing with Favero Assioma pedals (which are calibrated correctly and read the same power as my other trainer, an Elite Direto), the Suito is reading about 20-50W less at 200W and the gap increases at higher power outputs. There also are many cadence drops. It makes it impossible to train correctly.
The trainer software is up to date and I have made frequent calibrations but it doesn't change anything.

The ticketing service is also out of service at the moment. :(

Thank you :)

Return to “Suito”