Suito-T Legs to tight

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mjv144

Suito-T Legs to tight

Postby mjv144 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Is there a way to loosen the Suito's legs. I am able to fold them open and closed but have to use considerable force. The left leg feels right but the right leg is much tighter. Not sure if the bolts on the bottom can be loosened but don't want to try anything until I get a confirmation from the experts.

Thanks!

Elite Admin S

Re: Suito-T Legs to tight

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:15 am

Hi

Don't loose the bolts, as the legs must NOT be loose, the risk is to compromise the stability of the trainer.
It's normal that you have to apply some force.

Regards

mjv144

Postby mjv144 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:14 pm

OK thanks but the right leg seems to get tighter the more I use it. Is this normal?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:51 am

Hi

I've talked with our mechanics.
If the difference is too much, it's possible to work on the nuts that block the legs.

Here's some instructions:

Remove the plastic of the Suito like the image below:

Then, with a 17mm wrench, hold the nut that fix the leg (inside the Suito) and with a 7mm alley key fix/loosen the leg (outside the Suito) like in the images below:

fahadrgp@gmail.com

Postby fahadrgp@gmail.com » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:14 am

The Suito's legs are connected to the body by a pivot joint. The joint is surrounded by a thick, tight rubber ring. When you're ready to change the leg height, first make sure that your Suito is standing straight up on the floor. Then roll the body forward and backward on the leg you want to change, until you hear and feel it pop out of its joint. www.tcswebmail.info www.upsers.fyi www.prepaidgiftbalance.fyi

Tighten or loosen the ball-and-socket joint of your Suito's leg by rotating it clockwise and counterclockwise. The joint can be tightened with your fingers, but it's much easier to use pliers or any flat tool with a sharp edge, such as a flat screwdriver.

Return to “Suito”