How to setup the Suito-T in Zwift with PML

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mjv144

How to setup the Suito-T in Zwift with PML

Postby mjv144 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:05 pm

Hello,

I'm a bit confused as to how to use the PML feature on my Elite Suito-T trainer. I have a separate stages (left crank) power meter that I linked with my Suito-T. In the my etraining app, I'm have the PML feature on. It is my understanding that with this feature on, the Suito-T will take the power readings from the stages power meter and transmit it to a 3rd party app like Zwift.

If that is true, when I'm on Zwift, which sensors should I be using? For power source, should I select the Suito-T or Stages Power meter? Does it matter? I recently tried an ERG mode workout for the first time and there was significant lag in recognizing the power and sometimes, the Suito-T struggled to apply the appropriate resistance to generate the target power.

All above have been performed with a calibrated Suito-T trainer as well as a calibrated Stages power meter.

Any assistance provided is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Elite Admin S

Re: How to setup the Suito-T in Zwift with PML

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:15 am

Hi

If you use PML, you have to connect to the trainer as power source (then the trainer will get the data from your power sensor, to which it is connected)

Regards

Return to “Suito”