New elite Suito Connectivity issue

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jord.m.lewis

New elite Suito Connectivity issue

Postby jord.m.lewis » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi there,

I just received my new Elite Suito yesterday. After the setting up the trainer and my Zwift account, I was able to successfully connect the trainer via bluetooth to my laptop. The laptop sensed the Suito right away and I connected to power, cadence and controllable trainer. However, when I began to pedal, I was getting 0 for watts/cadence/speed. I pedalled for 5+ minutes at different speed with no results, all while being paired with the Suito with no apparent connection issue. The exact same thing happened when I tried to pair the Suito to Zwift on my android phone with bluetooth. Finally, I tried out the MyEtraining app - same problem. Connected to the app via bluetooth but the app was not able to sense my pedaling whatsoever.

So in summary - brand new Elite Sutio - can connect to Zwift/MyEtraining app via bluetooth. But none of the apps are sensing my pedaling to any degree.

What I have tried so far: restarting trainer/phone/computer, disconnecting ALL possible other bluetooth connections, pedaling at a variety of speeds

Any ideas on what to do here? Thank you so much!

joel.wakesberg

Re: New elite Suito Connectivity issue

Postby joel.wakesberg » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:19 am

I’m having the same issue. Just got the Elite Suito today. Connected via BT On iPhone to zwift, went to calibrate and despite my pedaling, it still showed 0 mph. Tried the MyETraining app and same issue. Turned Off BT on phone then connected zwift from windows laptop and still same issue. I’ve been at this for 3 hrs and still nothing. Very frustrating.

jord.m.lewis

Postby jord.m.lewis » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:27 pm

That is awful! I have yet to receive any response from Elite support. I actually was able to connect through ANT+ last night - same issue! So I am sending it back on its warranty to the place i bought it from.

joel.wakesberg

Postby joel.wakesberg » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:59 am

I have been able to get in contact with customer service. I even had to buy an ANT+ receiver. It worked once then stopped maybe a minute in. Haven’t been able to get it to work again. Not sure why this is so complicated. Do other brands have this issue? I was really excited to get this product but I might need to return it and order another brand.

tobiasschmitzhaus

Postby tobiasschmitzhaus » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:02 am

Any solution?
I have the same problem

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:02 am

Hi guys

Please contact the support, it's necessary to investigate further:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Here's a bluetooth troubleshooting (mainly for other people reading this topic):
https://elitesrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a ... -problems-

Regards

natasha.djordjevic

Postby natasha.djordjevic » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:14 am

Hi, I have had Elite Suito for a while and it was working just fine. Last Friday I noticed that on my Rouvy ride I didn't feel much difference between uphill and downhill, it all just felt harder than usual (I was doing close to FTP on a downhill and feeling like I'm going on a slight uphill). I tried everything I could think of and find online. The bottom line is: the trainier can only be found and connected right when I plug it in (unplug and plug in the cable). It shows up but Rouvy can't control it properly. MyEtraining app also finds it only if I unplug and plug back in and then if I try to calibrate it doesn't register that I'm pedaling. I also tried to go through troubleshooter and to uphrade firmware and nothing helped. Please, if anyone has figured this out, please let me know...

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:50 pm

Hi Natasha

Please contact the support using the link I've posted above

Regards

Return to “Suito”