Recistance calibration and speed issues

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

info@bikemedical.com

Recistance calibration and speed issues

Postby info@bikemedical.com » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:18 pm

I have bought a brand new Elite Suito. I tried to do a first installation and ride with Zwift. I noticed a very high speed and very high resistance. So high that I wasn't able to turn the pedals anymore. I did a calibration with the the E-train software which did not solve the problem. Then I tried to do the same with the calibration function in Zwift. This did also not work. In fact, in Zwift I reach a speed of 259km/h with the spin-down!
I tried several times, but no improvement. I checked the firmware, this was up to date.
How can I solve this?

alvinchai17

Re: Recistance calibration and speed issues

Postby alvinchai17 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:19 am

I have the same issue - bought a brand new Elite Suito a few days ago, installed the bike with no issues and downloaded the E-training software but I can't manage to pedal forward because the resistance is so high. I'm going full gas and can only manage to go 10km/h according to the E-training software so I can't even re-calibrate the trainer, not to mention the tension that is put on my chain. Backward pedaling is smooth so my guess is that the issue is with the resistance.

Firmware is up to date as well. Help please - thanks.

mrcs

Postby mrcs » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:29 am

Same here. New Suito, calibrated via Etraining app on Android and firmware up to date.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 am

Hi guys

Please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com. It's necessary to investigate further. The guys there will ask you some specific test

Regards

felixwiesi

Postby felixwiesi » Wed May 05, 2021 6:00 pm

Hi, could you get this solved? I have exactly the same issue any quick fixes here?
Thanks a lot
Felix

Return to “Suito”