Suito ERG mode not working

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jc.chouillet

Suito ERG mode not working

Postby jc.chouillet » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Hello,
My Elite Suito has worked fine for 5 months, but suddenly ERG mode has stopped working.
Issue occurs with Sufferfest and Zwift (haven't tried others). I am connecting with Bluetooth on Windows computer

Any suggestions ?

Regards
Jean-Christophe

cosmeob

Re: Suito ERG mode not working

Postby cosmeob » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:49 am

Good morning,
I have the same problem, before I had an elite rampa and in erg mode the power was stable (for that the ERG mode is used) so it is only necessary to modify the cadence since the target watts is in charge of the ERG mode.

Have you found any solution in this regard?

I find it very disappointing that ELITE does not look for a solution since from what I see it happens in almost all their new devices.

Mine is a suito t of the last, it is totally updated and also calibrates it. It is not a solution for me that they say that this is more real, THAT IS WHAT IS THE ERG MODE, SO THAT WE KEEP THAT TARGET POWER WITHOUT THE NEED TO CHANGE GEAR AND SO BE ABLE TO KEEP TARGET CADENCE ALSO.

The truth is that I am still in the trial period and if I do not find a solution I will return it and buy a wahoo that works perfectly in ERG.

hernandez_christ

Postby hernandez_christ » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:59 am

I haven't heard about any solution so far, neither answer from elite crew.
I posted in another thread I'm about to test it again. If it doesn't work I will contact the support directly. Not sure they follow the forum on a regular basis.

hernandez_christ

Postby hernandez_christ » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:01 am

Note that for me erg is faking that it is working. Whatever the cadence, the graph shows the right power, but the force is not adjusted. It is like the trainer does not need me at all.

DDmors

Postby DDmors » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:45 pm

If you have an opportunity return the unit. I have only had issues with it since day 1.

My wife and another training partner have a TREX trainer with no issues. They took it out of the box, set it up, celebrated and been working fine. My Suito only had issues. Dealing with Support has been useless and trying to get it replaced is impossible. My recommendation is to return the unit and run.

DDmors

Postby DDmors » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:05 pm

Create General form with all the customer reporting this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2887

Suggest to post on this form

Return to “Suito”