Elite Nero Rollers not getting power

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mljpennell

Elite Nero Rollers not getting power

Postby mljpennell » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:19 am

Good evening all, I just plugged in my Elite Nero rollers to zwift and they will not turn on.... Any pointers?

Elite Admin S

Re: Elite Nero Rollers not getting power

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:26 am

Hi

Do you hear a sound - like a vibration - from the inside when you power on the trainer?
The led lights turn on?
Are you running Zwift on a pc or on a smartphone/tablet? Are you connecting through ant or bluetooth?

Quadzimoto

Postby Quadzimoto » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:03 pm

I have similar issues with my Nero. The unit is plugged in, there is a blue flashing light in the middle of the three lights on the right rear where the plug goes in, but it will not power up, doesn't show up in any application to pair and is pretty useless. I've tried the myEtraining app on my android phone, the app on my PC, zwift and Bkool but it's nowhere to be found. There isn't a power button and no user manual i can find on the Elite site. Please help, I really want to use these but they're gathering dust.

Bill

emailfordye

Postby emailfordye » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:55 am

Quadzimoto wrote:I have similar issues with my Nero. The unit is plugged in, there is a blue flashing light in the middle of the three lights on the right rear where the plug goes in, but it will not power up, doesn't show up in any application to pair and is pretty useless. I've tried the myEtraining app on my android phone, the app on my PC, zwift and Bkool but it's nowhere to be found. There isn't a power button and no user manual i can find on the Elite site. Please help, I really want to use these but they're gathering dust.

Bill

Hi Bill,

if you're looking for the manual, you can download it here:

https://support.elite-https://support.e ... 4e9/manual

The blue light is for bluetooth connections. The green light for ant+ connections. And red is just power. There are some meanings when they blink, but it's all in the handbook.

I haven't had any problems pairing with the phone and head units. Perhaps the handbook will assist you.

Terry

Return to “Nero”