PML not working with Assioma

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

alecorna95

PML not working with Assioma

Postby alecorna95 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:43 pm

Hi,

I have a pair of Assioma pedals and Nero rollers. The Nero seems recognizing the pedals via ANT+ (the serial ID under PML configuration menu in My ETraining App is the one of my pedals).
However, the power shown by the application on the screen (either ETraining or Rouvy) is not the one measured by Assioma power meters, I verified this fact empirically by displaying simultaneously the power on my Garmin bike computer. Most likely the value I see on the screen is the one estimated by Nero rollers. In fact, it does not change even when I enable "half power" mode in the PML, while I would expect it should double somehow..

Honestly, I don't figure out why and any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Alessandro

Elite Admin S

Re: PML not working with Assioma

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:23 am

Hi

Are you sure that pml is enabled?
Give it a check

MaDqWeRtY

Postby MaDqWeRtY » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:43 pm

Take two :cry:

I also have Assioma Duo Power Meter, and a Nero roller (both with the latest firmware version)

i tried several times to get my Nero working in ERG mode with this external PM,
both with Power Meter Link activated or not,
with PM paired with myEliteTraining or not (and the whole 3 combinations of these 2 features)

i also tried the whole combinations of the paired sensors (Assioma and/or Nero power sensor, with or without PML activated) with different versions of Golden Cheetah,

but in any case i was able to get my Nero correctly working in ERG mode with external PM reading,
roller resistance doesn't change (or changes a very little) when changing the set Power ,
and the power read is ever a quite unstable value.

Only way to get a (more or less) working ERG mode is by disabling Assioma and using internal estimated power reading of the Nero itself.

What can be the problem?
is there a sure and clear procedure for solve this problem and get Nero correctly working with Assioma, or any other external PM ?

Thanks in advance
Marco

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:28 am

Hi

It's necessary to investigate further, please contact the customer care:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Regards

Return to “Nero”