calibration elite Néro

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

verlet.didier

calibration elite Néro

Postby verlet.didier » Mon May 11, 2020 11:21 pm

Bonjour,
J'utilise élite Néro depuis 1 mois avec "Bkool" .. il me donne toujours des puissances watt très élévées! je ne suis pas un PRO :lol:
j'ai fait une mise a jour du Firmware tout est ok
puis j'ai fait une calibration
il est détecté par Mytraining comme "Bike trainer 1052"
et il me calibre le rouleau 4746S ..

je ne sais pas si c'est juste car il me donne toujours une FTP test que je trouve élevé de 321... avec une moyenne de 259 W sur 1h20 :o

c'est pas un peu beaucoup tout ca ??
y a t il moyen d'avoir un tableau de correspondance du calibrage ?

Merci

Elite Admin S

Re: calibration elite Néro

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu May 21, 2020 10:28 am

Hi

Calibration on Nero is a little more delicate compared to other trainers.

As you can easily understand, the variables involved are more than on a direct drive.
Friction can vary based on weight of the rider, width and material of the tire, length of the frame of the bike.
Also, it is heavily influenced by the barycenter of the rider and they way he pedal on the trainer (for example, if it does or not zig-zag on the drums).
Finally, the condition in which are the belts is very important.

These are the rules for a proper calibration:

- the trainer must be cool; this means that it has to not have been used at least in the previous 2 hours and it must have been kept folded
- calibration must be done immediately as you unfold the trainer. Don't wait minutes or the belts will adapt and calibration will be less accurate.
- when you start the calibration... go immediately for it! Don't pedal for minutes before start the calibration, accelerate immediately!
- you have to reach a quite high speed (around 40km/h) so prepare your bike with a proper gear and reach quickly that speed
- don't repeat calibration few times in a raw: only the first value you get is valid!

If you still are having accuracy issues:
1. check to have the latest version of the firmware using our Upgrado app
2. contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

Return to “Nero”