Turbo Muin - Misuro B+ BLUETOOTH DROPPING OUT?

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

bryce.lovett

Turbo Muin - Misuro B+ BLUETOOTH DROPPING OUT?

Postby bryce.lovett » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Hey,

I bought my Turbo Muin in September and I've been using it for a couple of months now but it has recently developed a problem.

My set up:
Turbo Muin with Misuro B+
Connected via Bluetooth to the Zwift Mobile Link app on my smart phone
Running Zwift on my Windows 10 laptop

Recently, the bluetooth signal started dropping out after around 5 minutes of riding. My first thought was that the battery was running low in the Misuro B+ sensor so I switched it out for a new one, double checked for 12 blinks and reinstalled it.

However, this has made no difference - It continues to drop out after about 5 minutes of working perfectly. This has happened every time I've tried to use the trainer for the past month or so. Once it's dropped out once it wont stay connected afterwards and will only stay connected for a couple of seconds before dropping out again.

I've bought new batteries and replaced them again and I've tried multiple phones and spoken to Zwift support to see if there is any way this is anything but a faulty bluetooth unit.

I've looked at new units on ebay and they are like £50!!!! So I was hoping someone on here could suggest some things for me to try before I give up.

Thanks

Elite Admin S

Re: Turbo Muin - Misuro B+ BLUETOOTH DROPPING OUT?

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi

This issue appears only with Zwift or also if you use my e-training app?

Regards

Memduk

Postby Memduk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi, I have the same problem with trainerroad. What is the solution?
Thanks
Mehmet

bigtimbond

Postby bigtimbond » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

I’m having a similar problem and it seems to happen in the myETraining app too. And also TrainerRoad.

Tried uploading a screenshot from my phone, but says it’s too large? So here’s a link: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Ta_mYf ... yPRSQwDTww

mgn711

Postby mgn711 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:24 am

I have a RealTurboMuin B+ and I've never been able to use Zwift or Fulgaz using Bluetooth
The signal drops too frequently
Very depressing

tmcva

Postby tmcva » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:48 am

I have the same issue... i can ride maybe for 15-20 minutes, and then it says "no data", but it says its still connected to my phone, but no data is sending.. it happens both in zwift, and in the E-training app.
its very very frustrating, when you are halfway through a workout, and then the signal dissapears.

eric.menard3

Postby eric.menard3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:08 am

Moi aussi, je perds les watts et la cadence en même temps d’une façon aléatoire durant une course...je roule avec real turbo muin b+ (acheté usagé il y a quelques semaine... acheté neuf en 2015) via apple tv gen4...j’ai essayé de me mettre le plus proche possible sans résultat et aussi tout fermer téléphone sans fil 2.4ghz sans résultat...on dirait mauvaise Connection carte électronique... Très décu...je voudrais changer la carte électronique, comment faire?

Me too, I lose the watts and the cadence at the same time in a random way during a race ... I ride with real turbo muin b + (bought used a few weeks ago ... bought new in 2015) via apple tv gen4 ... I tried to put myself as close as possible without result and also close everything 2.4ghz cordless phone without result ... it looks bad Connection electronic card ... Very disappointed ... I would like to change the card electronics, how to do?

eric.menard3

Postby eric.menard3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:07 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

Regards
Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

Regards
Moi aussi, je perds les watts et la cadence en même temps d’une façon aléatoire durant une course...je roule avec real turbo muin b+ (acheté usagé il y a quelques semaine... acheté neuf en 2015) via apple tv gen4...j’ai essayé de me mettre le plus proche possible sans résultat et aussi tout fermer téléphone sans fil 2.4ghz sans résultat...on dirait mauvaise Connection carte électronique... Très décu...je voudrais changer la carte électronique, comment faire?

Finalement j’ai testé avec l’application « my e-training » de Elite et aussi avec mon « garmin 1030 » et les 2 fonctionnent très bien, sans perte de données... le problème est avec zwift assurèment

Me too, I lose the watts and the cadence at the same time in a random way during a race ... I ride with real turbo muin b + (bought used a few weeks ago ... bought new in 2015) via apple tv gen4 ... I tried to put myself as close as possible without result and also close everything 2.4ghz cordless phone without result ... it looks bad Connection electronic card ... Very disappointed ... I would like to change the card electronics, how to do?

Finally I tested with the "my e-training" application from Elite and also with my "garmin 1030" and both work very well, without data loss ... the problem is with zwift for sure

sbarbarian

Postby sbarbarian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Same issue for me. It was working before but during last days i loose connection evey few seconds.
I’m almost sure it is due to some change in the software.
It was not like that before. Maybe to force people to subscribe to elite app

david_berg

Postby david_berg » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Is there any solution? I seem to still have this problem. It's not working for Zwift on Apple TV and can't connect to the app.

Return to “Turbo Muin”