Speed not showing

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Chad0792

Speed not showing

Postby Chad0792 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:43 am

Trainer Road is picking up the power and cadence reading from trainer but isn’t picking up any speed.

I do need to change the battery in the Bluetooth but not sure if that would be the reason it’s not picking up speed?

My unit is the Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ Trainer QR

Elite Admin S

Re: Speed not showing

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:51 pm

If you use my e-training, do you have the same issue?
If it is so, contact us at myetraining@elite-it.com.
If not, it is probably due to wrong configuration in TrainerRoad; in this case, I suggest you to contact TrainerRoad customer care

Chad0792

Postby Chad0792 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:59 pm

I now think it is related to the Bluetooth adapter. After my first 45 min workout the battery went from 23% to 0%, this was when I noticed that the TR app wasn’t picking up the speed sensor.

I put in a brand new battery last night and when I got up this morning it was at 0%. I put another new battery in and was able to get both the Elite app and TR to pick up the unit, but couldn’t get any speed/power/cadence data to read to either apps. I kept having to click a button near the battery in the BT adapter otherwise the signal was lost. After 10 minutes the battery showed 0%.

I wonder if you guys have had same issues with the BT adaptor?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:03 pm

If the misuro battery discharge so quickly, there is a problem with the misuro.
Please contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, they will send you a new misuro

Regards

Return to “Turbo Muin”