Calibrate Elite Turno

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

santomecjl@gmail.com

Calibrate Elite Turno

Postby santomecjl@gmail.com » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:00 am

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for adding me to the comunity!

Early this year I purchased an Elite Turno trainer which actually is my third Elite trainer. I absolutely love it and it has helped me a lot to improve on the bike.
I haven`t had any major issue so far but I feel that the power values are increasingly underestimated. It's my impression based on my feelings.
I've read that the internal belt can loose tension with time, which is abosolutely normal. But my concern is how to calibrate to recover precise power data measurements. I have not any "real" power meter so, is there any guidance to set the correct belt tension without the help of an external device?

Thank you so much for your help!

Elite Admin S

Re: Calibrate Elite Turno

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:32 am

Hi

Can you tell me if you feel some slipping? This could explain the increase of the resistance.
If it is so (ONLY if you feel some slipping), you can tighten a little the belt. Check on the user manual, the procedure is well described.
PLEASE do only 1 turn of the bolt! Then let me know if the situation improves.

Regards

ruzickapa

Re: Calibrate Elite Turno

Postby ruzickapa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:38 am

Hello,

I have just bought Elite Turno Smart B+ and it heavily overestimates my power output. I have FTP 450 Watts where I would expect bellow 350 Watts. Otherwise everything works well. Did I miss something in calibration or my trainer is wrong?

Thanks

Pavel

Return to “Turno”