Arion Digital Smart B+ - not finding device / not showing power

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

ws.stasiak

Arion Digital Smart B+ - not finding device / not showing power

Postby ws.stasiak » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi,

I've got a problem with my brand new trainer: Elite Arion Digital Smart B+.

When I turned on device for the first time it all works perfectly - it was connecting both with my Garmin Fenix 3 and my e-trainng app. It was showing power and all the data. Then (after 5-10 mins) I was playing with the app and I found calibration menu - I thought it would be great to do it. Unfortunately it didn't work (although I was pedalling 40 km/h based on other speed sensor I have - the guy on the bicycle was not even close to 20km/h barieer). I also tried to make calibration through my Garmin device and through Garmin it went ok (it said calibration successful or something like this).

But.. now I can't connect to the sensor through app. When I go to parameters menu and try to find my trainer, sometimes app finds it but sometimes not. But even if trainer is found in configuration menu then when I go to training and choose for example 'level mode' it tells me to start pedalling but nothing happens... Trainer is not connecting... When i go with my Garmin watch it connects (but to connect it I have to turn rollers off from electricity, remove sensors, then plug in rollers, add new sensor) but it shows all the time zero power...

This is frustrating. Should I do some reset? Is it even possible? I already tried reseting my phone, plugging out rollers etc. I hope my trainer is not broken.. Please help, it costed a fortune and it's not working...

Best
Wojciech

Elite Admin S

Re: Arion Digital Smart B+ - not finding device / not showing power

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:13 am

Hi Wojciech

I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing.
In this case, the best solution is to contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com. Please write to them specifying the trainer model, serial number and issue, they will help you solve the problem.

Regards

rafael16

Postby rafael16 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Was the problem solved by support? I'm asking because I am almost decided to buy the same roller, but your issue got my attention

Please let me know

Regards

Rafael

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:33 am

Hi Rafael

I've checked with the customer care and the issue seemed to be due to wrong positioning of the sensor.
They gave him instructions on how to repositioning the sensor and the problem was solved.

Now, let's wait to see if ws.stasiak wants to share its experience with the trainer ;)

Regards

joakim.kalmar

Postby joakim.kalmar » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Hey!

I have same kind of problems with my new roller. How can I solve it?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 am

Hi Joakim

Which problem do you have exactly?

dan.plumb

Postby dan.plumb » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello, I'm having the same issue.
My trainer was running fine as I started my first ride and all of a sudden the cadence and power stopped ready and the values just sit at "0". HR still reads data properly. I've tried a lot of stuff including turning off all wifi and restarting everything. Trainer isn't sending data to the E-trainer app or Sufferfest :( Please help asap. I'm getting behind in the pre-season training!
-Dan

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 am

Dan,

contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com

Regards

Return to “Arion Digital”