Elite RealAxiom CT compatibility with zwift

Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Strava, Garmin, Wahoo...

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

rsanchezgar

Elite RealAxiom CT compatibility with zwift

Postby rsanchezgar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi, I have al old but great Elite RealAxiom WIRED, can i use it with zwift or Garmin app?? Thanks

Elite Admin S

Re: Elite RealAxiom CT compatibility with zwift

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:45 am

Hi

Zwift should support it, ask them for confirmation.
About Garmin, I'm sorry but it doesn't support it

Regards

tomasz.w

Postby tomasz.w » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:20 am

I use the Elite Realaxiom trainer and I suspect that the power indication on the Zwift is lower than it really is. On the Elite application I usually got 200W power with the 145BPM pulse. At training Zwift, the power of 170W was achieved with the 169BPM pulse. Which result is closer to the truth?

roger.lynn

Postby roger.lynn » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Zwift and RealAxiom have power issues. I end up showing about 40W less for equal power output on Zwift than what my real power is. While in workouts this isn't a huge issue, if you try and ride races or with others it is frustrating because I have to ride at LT and above just to keep up what should be an easy pace. I compare slope, power output and HR from my outside rides (I use a different bike on the trainer) to similar numbers on Zwift and what is a 230 - 260W effort on my Stages shows up as a 150 - 170 W effort in Zwift. Oh, the RealAxiom does show a lot closer to the real thing, in fact, before I just reinstalled all the SW it was actually reading a bit high on the trainer (I could hold 300W for 5 minutes on the trainer, not so much outside, but then again, no headwind on the trainer). Anyway, still deciding if I will keep using Zwift. It is sort of disappointing because I spent 4 hours upgrading the computer I use for the wired trainer to 64b OS so I could run Zwift and then ran into this issue.

roger.lynn

Postby roger.lynn » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Said bye bye to Zwift. Anyone else know any SW that works with the RealAxiom Wired trainers?

Return to “Third Party Applications and non Elite devices”