Real Turbo Muin B+ Bluetooth Sensors

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

ChrisH

Real Turbo Muin B+ Bluetooth Sensors

Postby ChrisH » Thu May 31, 2018 1:01 am

Hi,

I hope someone can help... I have recently bought a Real Turbo Muon B+ with the plan to use it as an interactive trainer. I am trying to make it work with Zwift but I'm having real problems.

My preference is to connect by Bluetooth because ultimately I would like to use Zwift on an Apple TV unit. In the first instance id llike to confirm what sensors should be discoverable by Bluetooth?

In Zwift I can find a speed and interactive sensor... but not a power sensor which I was expecting?

I did try proceeding with it set to the speed sensor but this didn't really work. All the sensors show as TM35.

Can anyone help at least verify what is possible to start with?

Thanks

Chris

Elite Admin S

Re: Real Turbo Muin B+ Bluetooth Sensors

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu May 31, 2018 8:41 am

Chris,

first of all connect it as a controllable trainer.
After the pairing, check if the trainer has been automatically paired as power source, otherwise select power source and pair it here as well.

If still you have problems, please contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com adding some screenshots that explain what happens exactly, we'll try to understand what's going wrong with the configuration.

Regards

evan.aube

Re: Real Turbo Muin B+ Bluetooth Sensors

Postby evan.aube » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:28 pm

I am having a similar issue.

Just purchased (secondhand) a Real Turbo Muin that I believe to be the B+ version due to ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart stickers being near the power plug.

I have downloaded the Swift app on my 4th gen Apple TV and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth, but I have two issues:

1. I only have Power or Speed/Cadence options, no "controllable"

2. Regardless of either option that I select, the App/Apple TV won't find the trainer.

I was under the impression that the AppleTV would find the trainer using Bluetooth...?

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Real trainers”