Real turbo muni blue tooth issue

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

dene.caple

Real turbo muni blue tooth issue

Postby dene.caple » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi, I can connect the trainer to my iPad via blue tooth, I can see a 'TM' whatever that is in nearby devices on my pc but I think the main issue is that when I try and connect with Bluetooth via the pc using the e trainer software I get a 'blue tooth is coming soon' next to the ANT option. I have tried with ANT in place, removed, powered pic before turbo and vice a Vera's but..

ANT connects fine but in Zwift there appears to be no data sent and the cyclist remains stationary. ANT in e trainer works fine.

So, I'm hoping if I can configure the Bluetooth then Zwift will pick it up and sort my problem...

Any help please?

Have picture of the error message here https://drive.google.com/open?id=16SdDz ... Z4jw0J3qNN

Elite Admin S

Re: Real turbo muni blue tooth issue

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi

About my e-training Desktop pc software, in this moment only supports the ant+ connection.
If you have a usb ant+ dongle, you should be able to connect if the Real Turbo Muin is the "B+" version; otherwise, you have to upgrade it to the fe-c version (you can find the instructions on our website in the download area)

About iPad, you'll be able to connect via bluetooth smart if the trainer is the B+ version; otherwise, you'll need an ant+ dongle for iOS devices and probably an adapter (depends on the iPad model).

Regards

Return to “Real trainers”