Download For old Real Tour RealTour?

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

roy.wood

Download For old Real Tour RealTour?

Postby roy.wood » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:13 pm

I have an original RealTour trainer but can't find the original installation software, and it's not obvious where to find the installer on the Elite site.

Can anyone direct me to where I can find the installer?

I'd like to use the trainer with Zwift, but Zwift doesn't recognize the RealTour trainer. I think I need to install the Elite software first.

Thanks...

roy.wood

Re: Download For old Real Tour RealTour?

Postby roy.wood » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:26 pm

Problem solved-- the support staff at Real were able to provide the missing device driver to allow Windows to recognize the RealTour trainer.

The trainer works perfectly with Zwift and Elite's E-Trainer software.

clive

Postby clive » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi Roy, I have the same problem, please advise where i can down load the software for my real tour?
thanks
clive

roy.wood

Postby roy.wood » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:16 pm

I was emailed a copy of the driver (CDM v2.12.00 WHQL Certified.rar) by the Elite support team, once I worked through a very long process of trouble shooting and discussion.

If you're willing to trust me, then you can get a copy at the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyiu7ftr6iban ... d.rar?dl=0

If you want to get it directly from Elite, then contact them via the support links on the website, or maybe try emailing directly at real@elite-it.com. When you contact them, mention my support ticket #110251 to work through the discussion faster.

Good luck!

duparchy.cmk

Postby duparchy.cmk » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:52 pm

I have a Realtour ANT+ roler, I dowlooaded the myEtraining software to be able to use it on my new Laptop, but during the setting process eventhough the roller is listed it is not possible to pickup the protocoll type "ANT+" to complete the installation. does someboddy knows why and what to do ?

Return to “Real trainers”