RealTour B+ Ant+ Connection issue

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

DJLOzzyNL

RealTour B+ Ant+ Connection issue

Postby DJLOzzyNL » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi, I'm reaching out to the forum because I cannot get a response from support.
I bought a Realtour trainer but after only 6 weeks the PCB failed. I took it back to the shop I bought it from who sent it off to Elite for repair. I got it back 8 weeks later, but when I tried to use it, it would not re-connect to the PC. I then emailed support who told me the following fairly quickly "Please take note that when the shop have replaced the electronic board they have used a board for RealTour B+, that means that your trainer is now converted into a RealTour B+ with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth connection. For this reason you also need to update the software by downloading it from this link: http://tiny.cc/ho2ehy. After installing it please check all again. Please let me know the result".
So for a few moments I was a bit excited, but after spending several hours installing, uninstalling, plugging in, unplugging, restarting. Well it just won't connect - "Trainer ANT device not found" error is all I get. Since then I have sent 3 more mails to support but have not received a reply and cannot find a phone number to use either. So... Anyone here got a cunning plan ?

nb - The trainer lights up, vibrates and even Bluetooth connects to my phone - but that's not what I want to use to train. My PC is "seeing" the Ant stick, but it feels like the trainer does not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BR
Darren

Elite Admin S

Re: RealTour B+ Ant+ Connection issue

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 am

Hi Darren

I've checked with our customer care and we've found only one request with the mail you're using in the forum (the one you've reported below).
The technician that have answered you the first time is going to contact you again in few hours.

Regards

Return to “Real trainers”