Real Turbo Muin with Rouvy

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jchau

Real Turbo Muin with Rouvy

Postby jchau » Sat May 16, 2020 7:24 am

I have got my Real Turbo Muin (non B+ but have bluetooth) working with Rouvy using Ant+. Just wondering if anyone find that the resistance in not high enough with Rouvy? For example on a 12% grade hill I am still on some pretty tough gears.

Elite Admin S

Re: Real Turbo Muin with Rouvy

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 18, 2020 2:43 pm

Hi

First of all, check if you have proper resistance in my e-training.
If you have the same problem there, contact our customer care.
Otherwise, check the setting in Rouvy and in case contact their support

Regards

jchau

Postby jchau » Mon May 18, 2020 2:57 pm

How do I check in e-training? Using the step resistance it does feel harder on e-training.

I have also tried recalibrated the trainer against my 4iii crank power meter.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 18, 2020 3:01 pm

If you don't feel the resistance changes using level mode in my e-training, there is a problem on the board or on the motor.
Contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

jchau

Postby jchau » Mon May 18, 2020 3:12 pm

I do feel resistance change using e-Training going through the different levels.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue May 19, 2020 10:06 am

Sorry, I misread it!

If you have a power sensor, you can do a test in my e-training.
Ride on it (even in level mode, which doesn't need a subscription) and record the training also with your sensor.
At the end, export the training in csv format from the app and tcx format from the sensor.
If you have excel, you can do a comparison to check data.
Or you can send the files to our customer care (myetraining@elite-it.com) so we do a check.

Regards

staffak22ru

Postby staffak22ru » Wed May 20, 2020 7:07 am

jchau wrote:I have got my Real Turbo Muin (non B+ but have bluetooth) working with Rouvy using Ant+. Just wondering if anyone find that the resistance in not high enough with Rouvy? For example on a 12% grade hill I am still on some pretty tough gears.

Hello! I use the Real Turbo Muin B + exercise bike. I also began to understand and find out why in the Rouvy and Zwift the exercise bike overstated the power readings, especially on lifts. I found out that this problem was due to the fact that my simulator had outdated firmware. I updated the firmware, and now the power readings have become correct, the power has become lower on the ascents, and higher on the descents. Now I go to Rouvy and Zwift at a power close to my real power, very satisfied. Now the most important thing is to set the wheel circumference correctly. I updated the firmware here according to this instruction, try it. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nhUg7 ... -mrEYTk7DN

jchau

Postby jchau » Wed May 20, 2020 7:30 am

Unfortunately I don't think my one has a new firmware when I tried. Or maybe it doesn't like Windows 10? I have had some error showing up before.

jchau

Postby jchau » Fri May 22, 2020 7:55 am

With Rouvy, when you do a trainer select with ANT+ do you actually see a name for Real Turbo Muin? For my controllable trainer it shows up with Other General ANT+ FEC Trainer

Not sure if this is the issue but if you do Power meter sensor it doesn't show you your Power meter data. And this seems to be an issue on Zwift I have heard, they need to select the ID: Other General ANT+ FEC in order to get it working with Zwift

Return to “Real trainers”