Oil volume and its characteristics in real turbo muin B +

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

staffak22ru

Oil volume and its characteristics in real turbo muin B +

Postby staffak22ru » Fri May 15, 2020 7:22 am

Hello! Please help with the repair of a real turbo muin b +. Start to drip a little oil from the bottom of the exercise bike. I want to replace the gasket, fill in new oil and seal everything with sealant. Tell me, what characteristics should the oil have and what should be its quantity for the correct display of power? :?:

jchau

Re: Oil volume and its characteristics in real turbo muin B +

Postby jchau » Sat May 16, 2020 7:15 am

I am starting to have the same issue. Where can I get the gasket and oil characteristics?

I have contacted Elite and they said the trainer will work normally without oil so was left with that... no other support

staffak22ru

Postby staffak22ru » Mon May 18, 2020 8:47 am

j2chau@gmail.com wrote:I am starting to have the same issue. Where can I get the gasket and oil characteristics?

I have contacted Elite and they said the trainer will work normally without oil so was left with that... no other support

It is strange that they answered that way. After all, oil creates resistance to the flywheel. I wrote in support of elite and they sent me a new oil and gasket for free!) The package has not yet arrived, but when it comes I will unsubscribe according to the result. I advise you to try to write to them.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Oil is fundamental in Turbo Muin.
But it's not so important in Real Turbo Muin.

In Turbo Muin, the oil guarantees the proper trainer resistance and uniformity. And adding the oil is an easy operation, with proper instructions.
In Real Turbo Muin, the resistance is due to the magnetic component (the fluid component is not relevant). The oil is used to have a more progressive resistance if you use the trainer in stand-alone mode (without the resistance control). But also there, it's not so relevant. As replacing the oil is not an easy operation, we suggest to continue to use the trainer even without it.

Regards

jchau

Postby jchau » Mon May 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Oil is fundamental in Turbo Muin.
But it's not so important in Real Turbo Muin.

In Turbo Muin, the oil guarantees the proper trainer resistance and uniformity. And adding the oil is an easy operation, with proper instructions.
In Real Turbo Muin, the resistance is due to the magnetic component (the fluid component is not relevant). The oil is used to have a more progressive resistance if you use the trainer in stand-alone mode (without the resistance control). But also there, it's not so relevant. As replacing the oil is not an easy operation, we suggest to continue to use the trainer even without it.

Regards

Is there a way to still get a gasket, oil, and instruction considering the other person was able to get a kit?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue May 19, 2020 10:07 am

We don't send oil gasket for Real Turbo Muin, only for the Turbo Muin (I suppose that the person above that suggested, has this model)

Regards

davidnash

Postby davidnash » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Folks
Oil has leaked out of my Turbo Muin Smart B+
Post above says it's possible and easy to replace oil in the Turbo Muin
Can someone please tell me where I can buy oil for this and instructions on how to refill
Thanks
D

jchau

Postby jchau » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Elite sent me this video and the gasket but no oil.... so not sure where to find the oil or specs or even MSDS on it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4_od ... NURkU/view

Return to “Real trainers”