Turbo Muin Loud noise/rumbling - Cannot use

RealAxiom, RealTour, RealPower, Real Turbo Muin, Real emotion

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

danich1973

Turbo Muin Loud noise/rumbling - Cannot use

Postby danich1973 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:36 am

My Turbo Muin has developed a loud rumbling/knocking noise meaning I can no longer use it. Is this a known issue and if so is there a way to rectify it?

Elite Admin S

Re: Turbo Muin Loud noise/rumbling - Cannot use

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com and add a video in which we can hear the noise.
It could be a mechanical issue.

Cal_To

Re: Turbo Muin Loud noise/rumbling - Cannot use

Postby Cal_To » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:23 am

Hi,

I did send an email regarding the issue I am facing with my turbo muin trainer and attached a video about it to info@elite-it.com.
Here's what I got from your CS after one month.

"Looking the video the trainer make a little noise and you can use the trainer without problem because doesn't affect the functionality and also no possible repair .
A disposal for any others information that you need."

Honestly, what is the heck is this???? The knocking sounds are bloody huge and it keeps vibrating while pedaling. I cannot risk breaking my bike before I can have it fixed.

I am fine with products that might have some issues that have to be solved from time to time. But this reply really pissed me off. I saw plenty of people having the same/similar issue with me. But they fixed them in their own way. I just try to do it in a proper way, and that's why I came to your CS. It turns out the internet is way much more helpful and useful.

Disappointment is what I am feeling right now, but just not to the product.

Return to “Real trainers”