Rampa firmware update

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

leonardo_autilio

Rampa firmware update

Postby leonardo_autilio » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Dear friends,

What is the procedure to update the Rampa trainer to its latest firmware? I could not find this info anywhere.

Best Regards,
Leonardo

Elite Admin S

Re: Rampa firmware update

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:20 am

Hi Leonardo

May I ask you why do you think you need a new firmware? Do you have any problem with your Rampa?

We release firmware update only in particular cases (for example, we did it to add ant+ fe-c protocol to old ant trainers). It's not a standard procedure.
If in future we will release a Rampa firmware update, you'll find an announcement in this forum with all the details.

Regards

leonardo_autilio

Postby leonardo_autilio » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Dear admin,

I have no problems with the trainer so far... I just want to make sure it was up-to-date with latest improvements and bug-fixes released by Elite.

I case of new firmware being released, would myETraining app alert me of a new firmware release or should I keep checking with forum?

Best Regards
Leonardo

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:10 am

Hi

The app won't give you any notification about new firmware. I suggest you to keep an eye on the announcement section of the forum.

Regards

jheeds

Postby jheeds » Mon May 27, 2019 9:45 am

Hi, has there been an update for the Rampa software to update to support FTMS? This was suggested that it was coming a long time ago but I can not locate any further information.
Thanks

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:41 pm

jheeds wrote:Hi, has there been an update for the Rampa software to update to support FTMS? This was suggested that it was coming a long time ago but I can not locate any further information.
Thanks

I have no problems with the trainer so far.. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox. I just want to make sure it was up-to-date with latest improvements and bug-fixes released by Elite.

potvrzeni.dan

Postby potvrzeni.dan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:52 pm

Hello,

does Elite Rampa support firmware FTMS as it was promised in 2017?

Best regards
Daniel

Return to “Rampa”