Rampa, resistance too high

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

andrea.dentini

Rampa, resistance too high

Postby andrea.dentini » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, I just received my new Rampa trainer but I cannot use it at all. Pairing by Ant+FeC without any problem in Zwift, My-ETrainig, Veloreality, etc.
Trainer it is correctly paired with all apps and recognized as Rampa Ant-Fec, connection is ok and stable. The problem is the resistance that, no matter what app, is REALLY too high, I can barely pedal with my smallest ring, ok, I am not a pro but not up to this point. Another thing is that power reading it is stucked at 13 W also if I am pushing and sweating like climbin the Galibier. I tried everything at least twice, assy the unit, setting the clearance with wheel but nothing work. The only thing I have not tried yet is the calibration by Elite app because I do not have a power meter. In this moment the trainer it is not usable, even in flat Zwift course I cannot pedal. Please help me with this because I am stopped since yesterday and I really do not want to put the old trainer back.
Regards

Elite Admin S

Re: Rampa, resistance too high

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:40 am

Please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com

Regards

pogebaturalp

Postby pogebaturalp » Tue May 15, 2018 10:51 am

any solutions for that topic as I have exactly the same problem.

I cannot even execute 100 watts with my trainer.

Hope to hear a solution.

Regards

jezpond

Postby jezpond » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:18 am

I'm having the same problem, I had been using my Rampa happily. Now since a calibration was run after changing the tyre it like trying to push a ton of lead up a mountain whilst going down a mountain. I can only manage to get 100watts max, normally I could easily sustain 220watts on the flat.

Please can you post up here what the solution is. Do I need to get the P numbers reset?

kwatert

Postby kwatert » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:52 am

Hi please any solutions.. for this ....i have the same problem from 2 weeks ago and nothing . I cant use my trainners.

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:41 pm

pogebaturalp wrote:any solutions for that topic as Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi I have exactly the same problem.

I cannot even execute 100 watts with my trainer.

Hope to hear a solution.

Regards

, connection is ok and stable. The problem is the resistance that, no matter what app, is REALLY too high, I can barely pedal with my smallest ring, ok, I am not a pro but not up to this point. Another thing is that power reading it is stucked at 13 W also if I am pushing and sweating like climbin the Galibier.

averyanoff-82

Postby averyanoff-82 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:22 pm

Hello, I ran into a similar problem a few days ago.
in ERG-mode, the trainer will put up a huge resistance, such that even with the best effort I can not unscrew the pedals when my computer shows only 100 watts. although all last year I repeatedly twisted short intervals of 400-500 watts on the trainer.
when the ERG-mode is disabled, even with a maximum cadence of 130 rpm, I cannot deliver more than 100 watts
even making the best effort. the resistance that the trainer creates is simply enormous, and does not correspond to the program on the computer

I ask you to write how this problem was solved

Return to “Rampa”