Page 2 of 2

Re: Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ (won't re-calibrate)

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:35 am
by thomas.tyberghein
Dear Guisa,
Dear Elite,

I have the same problem with my rollers. What was the solution from Elite?
The don't answer me..

( resistance very high, low power readings, can't reset, break is always on)

I hope you can help.

kind regards
Thomas
(thomas.tyberghein@telenet.be)

Re: Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ (won't re-calibrate)

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 pm
by kpijnaker
Hi there,

I seem to have the same problem. Has anyone found the solution?

Regards,
Koos

Re: Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ (won't re-calibrate)

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:42 pm
by Elite Admin S
This kind of issue requires a deeper analisys and some tests.
Please contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, the customer care will answer you within 48h

Regards

Re: Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ (won't re-calibrate)

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 am
by jorisvanderhenst
I had a similar problem. Guarantee period just expired. I informed elite end of 2018. A lot of mails from both sides and promises from their side (they would send a carrier to pick up the trainer and fix it but this carrier never showed up while i reserved time for it twice) and more than 2 months later i decided to give up. I'am buying a new trainer and it will be a tacx. Really disappointed in how Elite handled this.

Re: Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ (won't re-calibrate)

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:57 am
by jorisvanderhenst
I had a similar problem. Guarantee period just expired. I informed elite end of 2018. A lot of mails from both sides and promises from their side (they would send a carrier to pick up the trainer and fix it but this carrier never showed up while i reserved time for it twice) and more than 2 months later i decided to give up. I'am buying a new trainer and it will be a tacx. Really disappointed in how Elite handled this.

Re: Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ (won't re-calibrate)

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:20 am
by ashted
Turns out there's a threaded shaft inside that got so bound up that the motor which is supposed to adjust the resistance doesn't have the strength to turn it. A little dry chain oil in the right spot and running it back and forth by hand seems to have freed it up and it seems to be working again. In fact, it's significantly quieter making adjustments (like the initial calibration) than when I first bought it.