Novo Smart resistance not working

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

stickycoombes

Novo Smart resistance not working

Postby stickycoombes » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:35 pm

I have recently bought an Elite Novo Smart B+ trainer. I have set it up as instructed and successfully connected it to my Garmin Edge 1000. It has connected to the 1000 as the following sensors: Indoor trainer, speed & cadence, power. When the trainer was first switched on it made a whirring noise which I took to be normal. Pedalling was fine. When I adjusted the tension via the Edge 1000 I heard the trainer whirring again which I took to be the adjustment being made. On the second time of using the trainer I got the same whirring on powering up. The trainer connected fully to the 1000, but this time when I adjust tension I hear nothing and the tension appears not to change. I can see a red led on the unit which flashes and when I press the button on the 1000 to adjust tension this light stops flashing for a few seconds and then flashes again. Could you advise on this as to me it would appear I have a faulty unit. Many Thanks Richard

Elite Admin S

Re: Novo Smart resistance not working

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 am

Hi

If you use my e-training app, the trainer behaves in the same way?
If it is so, it might be a mechanical issue. In this case, you have to contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

Return to “Qubo Digital / Novo Smart”