Qubo Digital Smart B+ - Bluetooth Conncetivity Issue and bike movement

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mathi91

Qubo Digital Smart B+ - Bluetooth Conncetivity Issue and bike movement

Postby mathi91 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Dear Elite Team,

I am having trouble connecting my trainer to my phone via Bluetooth without using the Elite Traning App.

Is there any firmware update I can perform on the trainer? Or perhaps there is another solution to this problem?

How I proceed:
Plugging the trainer in, going to my phone setting, enabling bluetooth, trainer appears in list, I want to connect but my phone tells me the trainer does not allow the connection.

Why I need this connection?
To connect my trainer via Zwift Mobile to my PC to do training via Zwift.

The next issue is a mechanical one.
My bike is moving quite a lot left to right on the roller whilst pedaling hard. It is also making noises and there is a black ring forming on the quick release where the surfaces from the trainer and the quick release touches each other, seems like metal is wearing down. Therefor I believe the bike is moving a lot relativ to the trainer, which does not seem to be a good thing.

The lever/tietening mechanism is set as mentioned in the manual, between 55° etc... The quick release is at 90° and and in its identations.

Am i too heavy for the trainer? Didnt find any weight limit but 93kg shouldnt be a thing for this steel construction, does it?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards

Mathiej

Elite Admin S

Re: Qubo Digital Smart B+ - Bluetooth Conncetivity Issue and bike movement

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:40 pm

I see that you're already in contact with our customer care, please go on with the assistance there.

Regards

michael.kapfenberger

Re: Qubo Digital Smart B+ - Bluetooth Conncetivity Issue and bike movement

Postby michael.kapfenberger » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:27 pm

Hello!

What did you do to solve the problem? I have the same problem!

thx

Return to “Qubo Digital / Novo Smart”