Few questions on getting started.

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Myusername

Few questions on getting started.

Postby Myusername » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:44 am

I just bought the elite qubo smart B digital + yesterday and I am having a few problems setting it up.

Firstly, I had to inflate my tyre quite alot for it to work, pedaling is impossible. Secondly, when using it, my tyre seems to be shedding quite a bit of rubber onto the floor and the tyre is pretty hot. Is all of this normal?

I did some research and the suggestion is to make sure the connection between the back tyre and the roller is less, but with the qubo I don't get much choice with this as it's body weight that drives the wheel into the roller.

Finally, when I connect to zwift the trainer is recongisable as multiple devices. Should I just be connecting it as a controllable or also as a cadence and power sensor?

Thanks for any and all help.

Elite Admin S

Re: Few questions on getting started.

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi

Firstly, I had to inflate my tyre quite alot for it to work, pedaling is impossible. Secondly, when using it, my tyre seems to be shedding quite a bit of rubber onto the floor and the tyre is pretty hot. Is all of this normal?

It doesn't sound normal. Please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, there may be a mechanical issue

Finally, when I connect to zwift the trainer is recongisable as multiple devices. Should I just be connecting it as a controllable or also as a cadence and power sensor?

You have to pair it as a controllable trainer and if you're connecting using ant+ you have to select the "fe-c" option

Regards

isaeymi@yopmail.com

Re: Few questions on getting started.

Postby isaeymi@yopmail.com » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 am

Hardware is the thing in which the inside interaction of the things happened with the many of matter with classical way. The board index has the classical hardware store with superior freebies reviews and the review of making the question to get start and start up again.

Return to “Qubo Digital / Novo Smart”