Drivo - Adjusting slope manually?

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Elomato

Drivo - Adjusting slope manually?

Postby Elomato » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:43 pm

I got my Drivo yesterday and all pairing, connecting etc works fine with Trainerroad and Zwift.

But is there a way to manually adjust the slope/resistance of the trainers. If I for example would like to do a FTP test with a steady 2% incline, how do I do it? My friends are using smart trainers from a different brand and say, that they just adjust the slope, but how is that done with Drivo? Maybe this info is in the manual, but I got mine without the manual.

Br,

Tommi

Elite Admin S

Re: Drivo - Adjusting slope manually?

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:12 am

Hi Tommi

The Drivo doesn't have a manual regulation of the resistance.
I don't know if Zwift has some option to do what you require...

Regards

sh4rkcfx

Postby sh4rkcfx » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 pm

U can do that with bike computer. Atlest i can do it with wahoo bolt. U pair it up as a fitness device. And then u pick the manual ressistance menu and put on 2 or 3 stage out of 9. At stage 3 u get soo much resistance that your leggs are gonna break :). I think i get at lvl 3 the same ressistance that i do on my turbo muin and the muin has brutal ressistance.

r.ciesla

Postby r.ciesla » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi,

I think you can select a 'free ride' training in the training sections <60 minutes, <90 minutes or <120 minutes. This free ride trainings keep a steady resistente, so basically they are ignoring the zwift road profile and set a fixed slope during the training duration.

Maybe this helps?

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”