Drivo, bluetooth, resistance responsiveness/limitations?

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mgfjd

Re: Drivo, bluetooth, resistance responsiveness/limitations?

Postby mgfjd » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Zwift might have issues implementing bluetooth through a Mac computer. A friend with the Hammer trainer has the same problem as well.

I use Zwift through my android phone using bluetooth and it works great.

sichaelmullivan

Postby sichaelmullivan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 am

Hi,

I've got the exact same problem with my Drivo. On Zwift, using Bluetooth on Apple TV...any way to fix this yet?

Thanks

mafia.warsguru

Postby mafia.warsguru » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 am

I have experienced what I call flat topping when sprinting.....I go super hard and increasing power but the power stays the same no matter what. Normally around 600 to 650 is the max I can get it, but it is a solid line of power. I am not in erg mode, I am just sprinting in zwift. I have come to loath Elite. I dont even contact customer support anymore as they wanted me to take apart my trainer and take pictures...There is no way I am doing that. So i just stopped replying to the emails. I been having flat topping problems since the start of the year.

i also get periods riding in zwift when 80 watts feels like 300 and 600 watts feels like 150.......It is by far the most random trainer and my first trainer. I will be moving to another brand. I just hope it dies soon. That way I can get something new. I cant however see spending another 1500 in just a year. I barely have 3200 miles on it.

I really hate there is no place close to get this thing looked at...........

mgfjd

Postby mgfjd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Have you sent the logs or open a ticket with zwift?

I had similar issues and zwift told me it was technical on their end with drop signals on my end.

Saying that, your problem might be different.

mafia.warsguru wrote:I have experienced what I call flat topping when sprinting.....I go super hard and increasing power but the power stays the same no matter what. Normally around 600 to 650 is the max I can get it, but it is a solid line of power. I am not in erg mode, I am just sprinting in zwift. I have come to loath Elite. I dont even contact customer support anymore as they wanted me to take apart my trainer and take pictures...There is no way I am doing that. So i just stopped replying to the emails. I been having flat topping problems since the start of the year.

i also get periods riding in zwift when 80 watts feels like 300 and 600 watts feels like 150.......It is by far the most random trainer and my first trainer. I will be moving to another brand. I just hope it dies soon. That way I can get something new. I cant however see spending another 1500 in just a year. I barely have 3200 miles on it.

I really hate there is no place close to get this thing looked at...........

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”